3/8/20

The Daily Buzz For Mar 9 ☕πŸ“°☕

Chrissy Teigen For Glamour UK, S/S April 2020!
There's a long laundry list of things a 20-something-year-old might regret and for Chrissy Teigenat that age—it's getting her breasts done.
For the first time, the mother-of-two candidly revealed to GLAMOUR UK that she has indeed gotten a boob job.
"Yeah, I did my boobs when I was about 20 years old," the 34-year-old shared for the Spring/Summer 2020 cover issue. "It was more of a swimsuit thing. I thought, if I'm going to be posing, laid on my back, I want them to be perky! But then you have babies and they fill up with milk and deflate and now I am screwed."

Of course, the queen of clap backs and our favorite celebrity to follow on social media had to address the bombshell she just dropped. When announcing that she'd be on the cover of GLAMOUR UK on Instagram, Teigen joked, "Itsa me! Happy "now you know I got my boobs done when I was 20" day!!!! Talk about a weight lifted off my chest!!!"
When asked if she had a boob job to help with her self-esteem, Teigen told the publication "Honestly, I kept them the same cup size. I just filled them out, so they are rounded and firmer. I had a quarter 'teardrop' cup in the bottom and filled out the breast line. But I want them out now. If I could do one thing, it would be to have a lift."
Chrissy Teigen Is Coming for Judge Judy's Gavel in Chrissy's Court First Look
Teigen also explained that you're "supposed to replace [implants] every ten years" but after becoming a mother, undergoing surgery has proved risky.
"But when you have kids you think about [the risks] of surgery and I think, 'This is not the way I want to die, in boob surgery.'"
Boob surgery aside, the TV personality spoke about struggling to feel confident in her own skin.
Before she became a mother, Teigen said, "I used to weigh myself every morning, afternoon and night. I knew what the scales would say after each meal. I did that for eight years and had this one weight I wanted to be at." But that changed when she had Luna and even more so when she had her youngest, Miles. She then became "comfortable with my new normal number."

The Cravings author also spoke to GLAMOUR UK about her mental health and dealing with postpartum depression, which she has been consistently outspoken about her fans and followers on social media.
"The last month has been really tough. I'll tell John, 'Deep down, I know I am happy.' But I think anyone with anxiety knows it's physically painful to think about doing things. Sometimes reaching for your medication is like picking up a 60kg dumbbell that I don't feel like picking up and I don't know why."

However, she's keeping a positive outlook and "building myself back up."


#RHOA: Kandi Denies Making Excuses For Kenya’s Mean Behavior On The Show!
If you watch Real Housewives of Atlanta, you may have noticed how close Kenya Moore and Kandi Burruss have become. While a drama-free friendship on that show is nice to see, there are people who feel that the closer she’s become to Kenya, the more Kandi has said little about and/or enabled some of her more over-the-top behavior this season, specifically her somewhat mean moments. Examples include the Cookie Lady drama Kenya cooked up for Tanya Sam, and her treatment of Marlo Hampton and her nephews at the Black Man Lab event. Kandi took to her weekly YouTube show, Speak on It, to let it be known that she’s seen such comments and she greatly disagrees with them.

 “It’s not one person, but it’s a gang of y’all that be saying that I’m just taking up for Kenya. Let me just say this. Kenya does not need anyone to take up for her!” she said. “For one, she is clearly capable of speaking up for herself and standing up for herself, and the other thing, she don’t really give a damn what nobody think anyway. She don’t care if y’all go in on her all day, therefore, she does not need me to take up for her. I’m not taking up for her. Whenever I see something or whatever, I clearly have told her. With the Cynthia situation, when I felt like she messed up the proposal, you clearly saw that I called her out and I was pissed off with her about it and I said something to her about it.”

Kandi also said she doesn’t understand how people want her to address her about situations she’s not even present for, like the scene where Kenya brought the infamous Cookie Lady to confront Tanya.
“I saw so many of y’all trying to get mad at me for Kenya and what she did and I wasn’t even there! I was nowhere around that whole scene,” she said. “For some reason you guys have decided you want to get mad at me and make me responsible for what happened at that scene and I don’t even understand how you feel that way. That ain’t got nothing to do with me.”
Kandi said the same way she has had to stand up for herself when people said all sorts of things about her and even about husband Todd Tucker, the rest of the ladies can defend themselves from others on the show and take responsibility for their own mess.

“Y’all didn’t think nobody needed to take up for me! I took up for my own damn self. That’s the same way I feel anybody else on this show know how to. So that’s why I’m like, y’all have got to stop trying to make me responsible for other people on the show. Unless I’m there and I’m in the scene and I did something that made you feel a way or whatever, that’s fine. But for scenes that I’m not even there for? Stop,” she said.

“I’m done with you guys trying to get mad at me because you’re mad at Kenya. ‘Cause at the end of the day, I still feel Kenya is great for the show. The reason I feel Kenya is great for the show is because she does over-the-top things. That’s her personality! That’s who she is. It’s crazy and wild, but it’s still entertaining.”
She, in addition, addressed a question she was asked by co-star Marlo Hampton as to when she and Kenya became so friendly. She said that when she and Phaedra Parks were friends, she didn’t really spend time getting to know Kenya due to her loyalty to that friendship, but really,”Kenya and I ain’t never really had no beef.”
As years passed though, and the friendship with Phaedra fell apart, Kandi and Kenya became closer, especially when Kenya made known her struggles to have a child.

“She and I have never had an argument or anything. Outside of the show, she and I, we communicate. We’ve hung out as far as just some chill stuff, not about the show,” she said. “The other thing that I can kind of respect with Kenya is, it is what it is with her. You don’t have to guess because you know if she don’t like you, you know. It’s no fake and phony with her at all.”
All that being said though, people don’t often see, according to the star, that she does get Kenya together about behavior she doesn’t agree with, but nonetheless, that doesn’t hurt the friendship they’ve built.

“Are there things I don’t like about what she does? Of course,” she said. “Do I think she takes things too far sometimes? Of course! Who doesn’t? Do I hold her accountable? Do I tell her what I think? Of course! I always tell her what I think. So I’m not sure why you guys seem to think that I don’t, because I do.”

Check out her thoughts on the matter HERE!


#Empire Killed Off Its First Character Of Season 6B, So Who's Next?
Spoilers ahead for the midseason premiere of Empire Season 6 on Fox, called "Can't Truss 'Em."
Empire returned to Fox with its last-ever midseason premiere to pay off on the fall finale cliffhanger, and the resolution was deadly. In fact, in resolving the ending that left Lucious and Cookie at the mercy of Tracy, Empire killed off its first character of Season 6B, and now the question is: who is next?
"Can't Truss 'Em" got off to an intense start with Tracy trying to shoot Cookie, only to be blocked by Lucious. The conflict was finally resolved when Andre entered, taking Tracy by surprise and reminding her that Andre has Kingsley's heart. In the resulting scuffle, Tracy got off a shot that grazed Andre and Cookie went for Lucious' gun, shooting and killing Tracy.

Given that less than half a season remains before Empire's grand finale now, it's probably safe to say that more bodies will drop in the weeks leading up to the final credits. At this point, the flash-forwards indicate that Lucious at least will be dead, and it's looking like Cookie will meet her end short of a miraculous escape.
If Empire could unceremoniously kill off Tracy just minutes into the midseason premiere, however, is anybody really safe?
At this point, Andre seems the most logical main character to bite the dust in the second half of Season 6, aside from his parents. He gave into the Kingsley hallucinations in "Can't Truss 'Em" when he came so close to committing himself for treatment, and imaginary Kingsley seems to have the upper hand, which can't be good.


#NewMusic from Ro James ‘Touchy Feely’!
Grammy-nominated singer Ro James is marking his territory with his sleek new bedroom jam titled “Touchy Feely.”
Backed by a plucky bassline and bouncy trap beats, James croons lyrics about the joys of the morning after and how it feels to be with the right lover on the sensual new track.

“And we in your bed / Smokin’, passin’, jokin’, laughin’ / You rubbin’ my head, I’m touchin’ your leg / Now we all get so touchy feely,” James sings on the track.

LISTEN HERE

James has been busy readying his long-awaited sophomore album with the release of “Touchy Feely” and “Last Time,” which dropped back in 2019. James was also featured on Luke James’ nostalgic jam “Go Girl” last year.


#HipHopNews: Lil Uzi Vert Drops “Xo Tour Llif3″ Sequel!
Lil Uzi Vert has delivered the sequel to his beloved song "XO Tour Lli3."

On Friday (March 6), Uzi dropped his long-awaited Eternal Atake album with a special track that fans are going crazy over. The Philly rapper included a song called "P2." The song, produced by TM88, starts off with Uzi saying that he's starting over. Then he proceeds to remake the infectious chorus with new bars.
"I don't really care 'cause I'm done/ On the real, our love is not fine," Uzi croons in the new chorus. "There's no emotion on my face 'cause I'm numb, You see me everywhere you look, no, you can't hide or run (Yeah, Lil Uzi, yeah)/ Woah, everything I said messing with your head, Messing with your head / I said, everything I said messing with your head, Messing with your head, woah, messing with your head, woah."

Uzi alerted his fans about the incoming banger in a tweet he sent out last month. The tweet was a response to a fan's message about the Luv Is Rage 2 single he dropped in 2017. In his response, Uzi reveals that part two of the song exists.

LISTEN HERE
"It's a PART 2," Uzi tweeted on Feb. 6.
Eternal Atake dropped on Friday with a guest verse from Syd. It features songs like "That Way."


#SXSW Canceled Due To Coronavirus After Austin Declares ‘Local Disaster’!
SXSW canceled due to coronavirus fears
South by Southwest, the annual tech, film and music conference held in Austin, Texas, has been canceled due to concerns surrounding the coronavirus outbreak.

Local government officials announced the update at a news conference Friday afternoon discussing the status of the outbreak and events in the city. Austin Mayor Steve Adler said he had declared a local disaster in the city and issued an order canceling the conference.
In a statement on its website, SXSW said it would “faithfully follow the City’s directions.”
“We are devastated to share this news with you,” organizers wrote on the SXSW website. ”‘The show must go on’ is in our DNA, and this is the first time in 34 years that the March event will not take place. We are now working through the ramifications of this unprecedented situation.”

Austin officials said there are no confirmed cases of COVID-19 in Travis County, where Austin is located. But confirmed cases around the world passed 100,000 Friday.
In the blog post, organizers did not mention any details about refunds for badges, which range in cost from $1,395 to $1,725.
The conference had been scheduled to take place between March 13 and 22. In recent days, Facebook, Intel, Twitter and TikTok had pulled out of the conference as large corporations limited travel for employees amid the virus outbreak.

The conference said it had 73,716 attendees in 2019, 19,166 of whom were from outside the U.S. On top of that, many more work and volunteer at the event.
A Change.org petition asking conference organizers to cancel the conference, calling proceeding with plans “irresponsible,” had received more than 40,000 signatures as of Wednesday morning. But before canceling, organizers had said they were working with government agencies to ensure safety of the event.

A slew of other events as of this week were cancelled or postponed, including Google I/O, the Geneva International Motor Show, the Mobile World Congress and Facebook’s F8 developers conference.


Taraji P. Henson Says Planning Her Wedding Is Really 'Overwhelming'!
Taraji P. Henson shows off her fiery red hair while attending American Express’s #ExpressThanks Pop Up Cafe at Grand Central Station on Friday (March 6) in New York City.
The 49-year-old actress wore some hot L’Agence pants with her knee high burgundy boots for the event.

Speaking to People at the event, Taraji opened up about how planning her wedding to Kelvin Hayden is a bit overwhelming.
“It’s overwhelming, because in my work life, I have dates and emails and now in my personal life it’s like, ‘Ah!’” she shared.
Taraji added, “I don’t think people understand what goes into wedding planning, trying to match everything up is so crazy.”

Taraji and Kelvin actually pushed back their original wedding date


Amy Winehouse’s family say biopic will tell the “real” story of late singer’s life!
Amy Winehouse‘s family have confirmed that they’re in the early stages of creating a biopic and a show about the late singer.
A big-screen take on Winehouse’s life, approved by her family, was originally set to begin filming in 2019, with an unknown actress tackling the role of the iconic singer.

Cameras are yet to start rolling on the project, but the late ‘Black To Black’ singer’s family say they are still planning to show the “real Amy” on the big screen.
Speaking at Winehouse’s induction into the Music Walk of Fame in London, her father Mitch told NME: “There’s a couple of things I can’t elucidate, if that’s the right word. I can’t really elaborate on, but yeah, there will be something like that, and a show.
“It’s something we’re very much looking forward to. To re-introduce people to Amy, but the real Amy. The one who loved people and was loved and had people all around her. A real positive image of Amy.”

When asked if the film will follow the glossy formula of Oscar-winning biopics like Bohemian Rhapsody and Rocketman, he replied: “A different story of course, but it will be going along similar lines I guess, although we haven’t got that far. It’s all very exciting.”
It was previously reported that Monumental Pictures’ Debra Hayward and Alison Owen, the mother of Lily Allen, will produce the film, with Kinky Boots scribe Geoff Deane on board to write the story of Winehouse’s life.

An Oscar-winning documentary on the singer’s life, directed by acclaimed film-maker Asif Kapadia, debuted in 2015. Upon release, it drew condemnation from Mitch Winehouse for the way he was depicted in the film. He claimed the film was “misleading and contains some basic untruths”.
Wednesday’s ceremony also saw Winehouse joining the likes of The Who and Madness in being inducted into Camden’s Music Walk of Fame.
Up to 20 stones are expected to be eventually laid in the North London spot, while augmented reality (AR) technology will allow the streets to effectively become a living museum.

A new exhibition focused on Winehouse also opened in January 2020.\


B. Smith Remembered By Family And Friends At Private Memorial Service!
Dan Gasby held a private memorial service for his wife, restaurateur/model/homegoods icon Barbara Elaine Smith (B. Smith) on March 3 at Frank Campbell Funeral Home.
The service was attended by a small group of friends including socialite Sherry Bronfman and celebrities Susan L. Taylor and Chicago Med' actress S. Epatha Merkeson. Grammy nominated singer Freddie Jackson sang "You Are My Lady" and Tony Award winning actress Lillias White performed "His Eye Is On The Sparrow."
Smith passed away on February 22 at the age of 70 due to complications from Alzheimer's Disease.

Netflix Cancels RuPaul’s ‘AJ And The Queen’ After One Season!
Ru Paul’s new Netflix series AJ and the Queen has been canceled after just one season.

On Friday, the creator and star of the series, Charles, confirmed the news that the series would be coming to an end.  “End of the road for AJ and The Queen,” RuPaul wrote. “Netflix has decided to not extend our trip across America. Thank you for all the love & support. We’re so very proud of the work.”
The show detailed the life of an outgoing drag queen who travels across the country with her recently orphaned sidekick AJ. The two embark on an adventure visiting drag clubs around the nation while striving to accomplish their dreams. Deadline reports the series was created by Charles and 2 Broke Girls co-creator and former Sex and the City showrunner, Michael Patrick King.

The series starred Josh Segarra, Michael-Leon Wooley, Katerina Tannenbaum, and Tia Carrere, and it was executive produced by Charles and King. The project was produced by King’s MPK Productions in association with Warner Bro., according to Deadline.

Meghan Markle & Prince Harry Come out For Their Last Official Event to Support The British Marines!
Meghan Markle and Prince Harry are painting the town red in their matching outfits!
The Duke and Duchess of Sussex stepped out to attend the Mountbatten Music Festival on Saturday night (March 7) at Royal Albert Hall in London, England.

The event is being held to raise money for the Royal Marines Association and military musicians are set to perform at the famed venue. If you’re wondering where the name Mountbatten comes from, it’s Harry‘s grandfather Prince Philip‘s surname!
This is one of Meghan and Harry‘s final appearances as senior members of the royal family. They will transition out of their roles starting on March 31.
The couple looked like movie stars while walking through the rain the other night and the photo that was snapped made it a picture perfect moment.


Kim Kardashian Called Out For Crediting A White Man For Her Braids Even Though A Black Woman Braided Her Hair!
Kim Kardashian is doing it again. The reality star gave credit to a white man even though a Black woman braided her hair.
At this point, we shouldn’t be surprised. The 39-year-old celeb has been rocking a new braided hairstyle, which she wore during her trip to Paris last week. Per usual, the Black community called out the starlet’s braids, saying Kardashian was on her culture vulture swag once again. But Georgetown professor Stephanie A. Kimou pointed out that not only is Kardashian stealing from the Black community, she’s also not crediting the Black women who help her achieve the looks she so blatantly steals.⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

According to Kimou, Kardashian’s glam squad did none of the work on her head; it was all the craftsmanship of her good friend and well-known Black hairstylist, Ciara Constenoble. Constenoble has done hair for several celebs including Mary J. Blige, Solange Knowles, Janelle Monae and more. She also blessed Kardashian with her skills, yet the credit was given to white hairstylist Chris Appleton.

Kimou took to Instagram to explain the situation in a post that read: ”Let’s talk about anti-blackness this morning. I need to discuss appropriation and theft of our culture, our vernacular, our vibes, our lips, our hair, our essence. My sister #ciaracoiffure is an AMAZING celebrity hairstylist in Paris who styled Janelle Monae therealmaryjblige saintrecords kelelam and other sisters well Ciara was called in at the last minute to gift KKW with the style above for her husband’s fashion show last week. In a room full of white folks, she gave KKW this style, with her uninspiring hair stylist @chrisappleton1 looking on in awe, I’m sure. And guess what your favorite white girl Kim does this week? Tags said uninspiring white stylist to give him credit for these black ass cornrows!”
She continued, “I know every black woman reading this is #disappointedbutnotsurprised at this disgusting behavior. The issue with white women like the KKW is they do not respect black culture, they see it as a style which is taken off and put back on, and that’s what makes them so damn dangerous. The ERASURE OF BLACK WOMEN’S work discredits our community, takes money out of our pockets, and continues the white supremacist cycles that social media then spreads to the masses. Elevating problematic, clueless, dangerous white women needs to, to do your part to dismantle this shit.”
As Bossip reports, if you go to Kardashian’s page, you will not see Constenoble tagged. But it appears she has taken the tags out of her post completely. Constenoble has yet to respond, but she has been promoting her work on her own page. The Kardashian/Jenner clan seems to be on a culture vulture high, as they were just called out last week for stealing one of young rapper #ZaZa’s beats without crediting her.


The Supremes Singer Barbara Martin Dead At 76!
Barbara Martin, an original member of The Supremes, has died at the age of 76.
According to NME, the singer passed away on Wednesday (March 4).
Supremes member Mary Wilson confirmed the news on social media Friday (March 5), writing, “Barbara Martin passed πŸ’”πŸ˜’." The Supremes' official Facebook page later reposted Mary's message, adding, "Our hearts go out to Barbara’s family and friends. Once a Supreme, always a Supreme.”

Barbara was a member of the iconic girl group from 1960 to 1962. She replaced Betty McGlown in 1960, forming the founding quartet, which included Diana Ross, Florence Ballard, Mary and Barbara. At the time, they were called The Primettes.

The group went on to sign a recording contract with Motown's Berry Gordy as The Supremes in 1961. However, Barbara reportedly left the group in 1962 when she became pregnant, leaving The Supremes as a trio until 1967 when they renamed themselves Diana Ross & the Supremes and Cindy Birdsong replaced Florence.


Publisher Drops Woody Allen's Book After Ronan Farrow Objects!
On Friday afternoon, Hachette Book Group announced publicly and to its employees that it will not publish Woody Allen's memoir, Apropos of Nothing, as planned next month.
In a statement to press, the publisher said: "Hachette Book Group has decided that it will not publish Woody Allen's memoir A Propos of Nothing, originally scheduled for sale in April 2020, and will return all rights to the author."
"The decision to cancel Mr. Allen's book was a difficult one. At HBG we take our relationships with authors very seriously, and do not cancel books lightly. We have published and will continue to publish many challenging books. As publishers, we make sure every day in our work that different voices and conflicting points of views can be heard."

"Also, as a company, we are committed to offering a stimulating, supportive and open work environment for all our staff. Over the past few days, HBG leadership had extensive conversations with our staff and others. After listening, we came to the conclusion that moving forward with publication would not be feasible for HBG."

The decision was announced to HBG's employees as well at a brief town-hall meeting on Friday afternoon.
On Thursday afternoon, dozens of employees of the publishing imprints Grand Central Publishing and Little, Brown staged a walkout in both New York and Boston to protest Grand Central's decision to publish Allen's book.
Both imprints are owned by Hachette Book Group, the same house that published journalist Ronan Farrow's Catch and Kill. The walkout comes after Farrow announced on Tuesday that he felt he could no longer work with HBG after the Allen acquisition.

On Friday evening, Farrow tweeted of the decision: "Grateful to all the Hachette employees who spoke up and to the company for listening."
Farrow is Allen's son with actress Mia Farrow; his sister, Dylan Farrow, has accused Allen of having sexually abused her as a child. Allen has long denied her allegations.
In his statement, Farrow wrote in part that HBG "concealed the decision from me and its own employees while we were working on Catch and Kill — a book about how powerful men, including Woody Allen, avoid accountability for sexual abuse."

Dylan Farrow also released a statement on Monday evening, in which she said in part: "Hachette's publishing of Woody Allen's memoir is deeply upsetting to me personally and an utter betrayal of my brother whose brave reporting, capitalized on by Hachette, gave voice to numerous survivors of sexual assault by powerful men. ... This provides yet another example of the profound privilege that power, money and notoriety affords. Hachette's complicity in this should be called out for what it is and they should have to answer for it."

Employees at both HBG's New York and Boston offices participated in Thursday's walkout. Many also sent out an auto-reply email that read in part: "We stand in solidarity with Ronan Farrow, Dylan Farrow and survivors of sexual assault." Those include Little, Brown executive editor Vanessa Mobley, who was the editor of Catch and Kill.

In a statement sent to NPR Thursday afternoon, HBG CEO Michael Pietsch said: "We respect and understand the perspective of our employees who have decided to express their concern over the publication of this book. We will engage our staff in a fuller discussion about this at the earliest opportunity."


Azriel Clary Says R.Kelly Forced Her To Eat Feces Out Of Cup!
Azriel Clary, the 22-year-old ex-girlfriend has shocking new claims about the mental and physical abuse she suffered at the hands of the disgraced R&B singer, R.Kelly. Just two months after reuniting with her parents, Azriel is ready to tell it all in a new documentary titled–Precedence. In the clip shown, Azriel tells the feds what exactly is on the new tapes that can be used against R.Kelly in court. She’s also seen allegedly speaking to R.Kelly over the phone who cries profusely while exclaiming and pleading his love.
“Its done, it’s over, you might not make it to trial. I feel so sorry for you…I’m sorry, you lied to me, you used me and you played me.” Clary says on the phone.

In footage taken by production company Asis Entertainment, his former live-in girlfriend who once appeared on the infamous Gayle King interview is ready to tell all.
“He has a video of me, he made me do this video, actually, of me doing a number two in a cup, and then eating it, out of the cup.”


AND FINALLY FROM “THE CRAZY PEOPLE SHOPPING AT WALMART” FILES
‘MONTY PYTHON’

Jake the Snake’s daughter out for some weekend errands.


HAVE A GREAT WEEK AHEAD ALL!!!
EFREM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers