9/24/15

OMG! Kim Zolciak Suffers Stroke After ‘DWTS' Performance!



OMG! Kim Zolciak Suffers Stroke After ‘Dancing with the Stars’ Performance
After performing on Dancing with the Stars and arriving home in Atlanta on Tuesday morning, former Atlanta housewife Kim Zolciak suffered a stroke that left her temporarily paralyzed and unable to speak.

Kim credits her family and friends for acting fast and saving her life.
The last 24hrs have been whirlwind! I landed yesterday morning from LAX (took the red eye right after DWTS) I got home and within minutes suffered a TIA (mini stroke) the left side of my body went completely numb and my speech was gone. Extremely grateful for @sladeosborne @briellebiermann @nikitpressley @kroybiermann for quick reactions! I have 100%of my feeling back THANK GOD. Still in the hospital but I just know I’m getting released today! ????????????????. #CrazyAgeDoesntMatter

There are concerns whether a Botox injection Kim received on Monday contributed to her stroke, but luckily she’s doing much better now.

We’re glad Kim is okay!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers