8/1/12

IN JUICY BITS: Did Frank Ocean BRAKE UP A producer's Marriage?





EXCLUSIVE :DID FRANK OCEAN BREAK UP TRICKEY STEWART’S MARRIAGE??????
I tried to ignore this until it hit the inbox for the 5th time ………….
Now we all know that it has been a mystery on who Frank has been with in the industry since he decided to come out the “closet” . I love Frank Ocean at the blog so the rumors were never entertained BUT once I kept hearing the same thing I thought maybe we should listen. Now I Didn't say BELIEVE but LISTEN!
Read below what was sent to us and know that this is a source and all is ALLEGED!!
“I know this may never see the light of day but Frank Ocean is a sneaky liar who is the reason why Trickey Stewart and his wife are having a hard time. If you follow other media you would know that this time last year Trickey was telling the world about Frank. Now he is quiet in regards to him. Frank befriended his wife knowing he was getting it on with her husband. Everyone thinks that he was with Kanye or someone like that when it was actually Trickey. I think he said that he was the “same” age as his first lover to toss all blame off Trickey. Email me if you want more ! If you don’t believe me call Terrius Nash aka The Dream and ask him about Trickey’s ways.”

Do we believe THIS ?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers