4/11/16

Bobby Brown's new Tell All Book, Lets ALL THE TEA HANG OUT!


Bobby Brown's Tell All Book, Lets it all hang Out!
Bobby Brown is ready to pour out his heart in a memoir.

Brown, 46, was a wildly successful R&B singer who ruled the radio waves throughout the early 1980s, as the former front man of New Edition. Shortly after discovering a solo career, Brown found love with Whitney Houston, one of pop music’s best-selling artists of all time. However, plagued by loss in recent years, including the death of his first love, Whitney, and their daughter Bobbi Kristina, it’s no surprise Brown would find solace in telling his story.

“Getting it all out has allowed me to move on with my life,” Brown revealed of his upcoming memoir titled Every Little Step during an interview with ABC News’ Robin Roberts on Friday, April 9. “Writing this book has been a therapeutic process for me.”

Bobby and Whitney’s daughter died on July 26, 2015, at 22. Last October, Brown reflected on his loss during an interview with WBLS’ Déjà Vu in the Circle of Sisters 2015 media room. “I have another angel to carry me through whatever I have to go through,” he said. “I’m really blessed with my children, and everything that I have to do is about that. It’s about love. I have a lot of love around me, and I have a lot of love that I give.”

Bobbi’s autopsy reports were released listing a combination of factors, including lobar pneumonia due to “Hypoxic ischemic encephalopathy, delayed effects” and “Immersion of face in water complicating mixed drug intoxication.” Still, the investigation into her death remains ongoing as there is ongoing contention among family that her boyfriend, Nick Gordon, “injected her with a toxic mixture” after a violent altercation. He has denied all allegations.

We anticipate that Brown will provide an account of his rise and fall from music fame, his controversial relationship with Houston, healing after tragedy, fatherhood and second chances, among other things. Every Little Step will go on sale in June, just weeks ahead of the one-year anniversary of Bobbi Kristina;s death.

Will you be buying?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers