7/14/15

Trans Girls Sidney Starr & Shauna Brooks spill More TransLove Tea on Tyga!

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER! 

Sidney Starr and Shauna Brooks spill More TransLove Tea on Tyga!
More mouthy queens english! Sidney Starr and Shauna Brooks sits down with Angela Yee and the ladies of Lip Service, Tyga’s been in the headlines all week over rumors that he cheated with a transgender adult film star named Mia Isabella, but the talk was further escalated by reports that he was also involved with self-proclaimed “Hip-Hop Tranny” Sidney Starr… The chatter only increased when Sidney posted this instagram.. 
On the latest episode of Angela Yee’s “Lip Service” podcast Sidney Starr reveals that rumors she had relations with Tyga are not true.

“Honestly I really don’t know where that story came from,” Sidney said on the podcast.”My assistant  (I didn’t know Sid had an assistant? LOL) tweeted out that MTO was going to have an exclusive, but I have a new assistant that can kinda get a bit overboard with my instagram. Let’s be real, I’ve met Tyga before. I’ve met a lot of industry people before, but one thing I do not do anymore, I do not expose. So that story was not true.

Meanwhile Sidney’s friend Shauna Brooks showed the ladies of Lip Service that she has Tyga’s number in her phone…
Sidney stood her ground though and confirmed several times during the interview that she’s had no involvement with Tyga, although she’d like to.

“I didn’t do anything with Tyga or the groceries, but i will say if i had the chance I would like to eat those groceries, so Tyga holler at me. I’ve met you before, I’ve definitely met him before. She has his number I’m on Instagram SidneyStarrBad hit me up, I will eat the booty like groceries. Did she really just say that?

Still when asked whether she believes Tyga has been involved with Mia Isabella, Sidney said she wouldn’t put it past him but she doesn’t believe the ruomrs:
“You can’t put it past nobody. Don’t put it past none of these n***as. My thing is I never messed around with Tyga, if I did I would say it because I’m tipsy right now. Mediatakeout is a fake. Mia Isabella I don’t believe that though.”

Well here’s the video and SUCH DRAINAGE! what are your thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers