6/26/13

The Daily Buzz For June 27



Jay-Z’s Magna Carta Holy Grail Official Tracklist
Jay’s publicist Jana Fleishman released thru her therealjmonster’s instagram) Jay-Z’s much anticipated album Magna Carta Holy Grail tracklist was released in a “scavenger hunt” type game in Brooklyn, and several Jay-Z fans was given the Limited Edition Magna Carta Holy Grail Book.

#newrules #jayz #magnacartaholygrail
The cover picture above is rumored to be Magna Carta Holy Grail Artwork

We also hear Timbaland produced 8 tracks and Pharell produced 2, stay tuned countdown to greatness:

HOT!



Hot Shots: Adele Joins Jay Z & John Legend At Music Visionary Of The Year Luncheon

Adele found herself in good company yesterday, when she caught up with Jay Z at the Music Visionary of the Year Luncheon in New York.
Arriving to celebrate and honour the work of Columbia Records boss Rob Stringer, the ‘Cold Shoulder’ singer also spent the evening with ‘Made To Love‘ genius John Legend, Neil Diamond, Haim and John Mayer, all of whom attended to support Stringer as he picked up the ‘Visionary of the Year’ award!

More with Clive Davis and LA Reid  below…
Nice!



The Celebs Hit Up Kevin Hart's "Let Me Explain" ATL Premiere
Kevin Hart conducted a private screening of this new movie "Let Me Explain" in Atlanta And his celeb friends and reality stars came out to support the comedian at Regal Cinemas Atlantic Station.  
Funnyman Kev has been on some major promo rounds lately for his upcoming movie, the film version of his sell-out stand-up tour Let Me Explain.  And it's getting all kinds of buzz.

Toya Wright snapped pics with Kev as they posed it up on arrival.  Are they the same height?
Cute summer look for Toya.
Porsha Stewart brought out her catty side in an animal print dress with a tied up front portion that bared her abs.  This "RHOA" star is clearly not letting her messy divorce get her down.
Keshia Knight Pulliam looked fab in all black and silver metallic pumps.  Cute purple Birkin as well.
Your favorite "Fashion Queen" Derek J was in that piece in his usual heels.
V103's Big Tigger made an appearance.
Kev kept it cool with one of his besties Ludacris.
Ne-Yo's fiance Monyetta Shaw snapped pics with Keshia.  But we didn't catch her taking pics with Ne-Yo, who was also there:
They seem to like to avoid putting their coupledom on camera.
LeToya Luckett looked pretty much perfect as usual.  Super cute look for her.
Da Brat and that damn backpack kissed the cut-out cardboard Kevin.
And Damien Dante Wayans and Kenny Burns were all there to support their homie.
Let Me Explain hits theaters July 3rd.  Nice!



The Rapper Game Puts His Former Babysitter On Blast Warns Nas and Kelis
The Rapper Game who always goes on his rants on Twitter and Instagram has put his former baby sitter on blast and is warning Nas and Kelis that they need to get rid of her. Whoever the chic is she better lawyer up because he is making some pretty harsh accusations about her. Stating that she leaves kids unattended, she’s molested a few children from her hometown, that is why she came to LA to start over in the same profession. He also stated that he fired her because he found a used rubber in his kids room. Apparently she had sex with her then boyfriend while his kids were there. He didn’t state where the children were at the time.

I don’t know about the Game he does the most especially for attention, He states that she talks grimey about Kelis and mistreat Knight so I guess we will have to see. Check his Instagram and the long message below:



WOW!



Diddy Tries to Fix His Stupid Mistake
Last week while pitching his fledgling TV network to a group of advertisers Sean Diddy Combs made the fatal mistake of telling them he hated commercials
Diddy tries to clean it up...

From Page Six
“First of all, I want to say I love commercials, I love commercials,” Combs said. “I don’t remember what I was thinking when I said that, I would never say that again. I just like the best commercials, the commercials that make me emotional.” Flanked by his close friend, branding guru Steve Stoute, he went on to discuss the network which launches on Time Warner Cable in the fall, “There is no longer one trusted name in music ... It is mind-boggling that gaping hole is there. For music we have no one destination, that is what I am here to solve. Revolt will become the new number one name in music.” Combs ended his trip to Cannes last night by throwing a huge party with Nas for 2,000 people at the Gotha Club.

LOL!



Before & After: Journalist Turned Reality Star JasFly Says Her Grandmother’s Death Inspired Her To Lose 100 Pounds
Who needs Jenny Craig anymore? Get you a pair of Nike’s with a dream and “Just Do It.” Loosing weight can be a bit challenging but for some it’s not an option. Journalist and reality star of VH1′s ‘Gossip Game.’, JasFly, lost an incredible 100-pounds simply because it was something she felt had to be done. After a constant battle with weight for years, the Chicago native chatted with ESSENCE to speak about her journey to weight-loss. Peep some of the excerpts below.

Why she decided to lose weight:
My grandmother’s death was, for me, this incredibly heartbreaking gift. It was amazing to be with her when she left this Earth, but I also got to see first hand what happens to your body when you don’t take care of it. It was a turning point for me. I started to feel like I’ve got to do something because I was physically in a lot of pain. It hurt to lay on my stomach and I slept on my stomach. It hurt to sit in certain chairs and climb up the stairs.

I was like, ‘Okay, but I’m 27. I can’t live like this at 27.’ So finally one day I was at home in the middle of the afternoon and I got up and said I’m going to go do something and I put on the only sneakers I had. They were these old beat up shoes and were totally inappropriate for any working out but those were all I had and I decided I’d walk my subdivision. I came back and decided I’d do it the next day and the next day and that started my transformation.”

How her lifestyle changed:
I eat completely different from what I ate in 2008. This happened over time. I’ve just found what works for me. I don’t eat red meat and pork but I don’t want people to think you cut out the red meat and pork and all of a sudden you’re skinny. No. It’s just been my choice. I also cut out fried foods and I try to monitor my carbs intake. But for me, it was really about making sure there were certain things that I had to eat every day. I had to have a vegetable with every meal. No soda whatsoever. I had to replace it with water.

How losing weight changed her life:
I got to know who I was. At the end of 100 pounds I was standing there waiting to meet myself. I had to let go of the things that allowed me to get that heavy, and when I let go of them, I let go of the person who I wasn’t and got to see the person who I [am.] So it wasn’t just confidence, it was faith, trusting myself, allowing myself to be vulnerable to even talk about it. It was so much at the end of it. It was not about the weight and never about the food. It was about everything else that allowed me to get there that I had to let go of. So life is completely different. I move fearlessly now, whereas to allow yourself to get to 300 pounds, you’re weighed by fear.

Workout routine:
I have a trainer now because I want to know how to get certain muscles. I’m still running, which I really enjoy. I try to run three to four times a week and then I do floor exercises and toning exercises.”
What would your advice be to other women who want to lose weight:

Get up. You always look at the person at the top of the mountain and think wow they’re all the way up there, but they had to start somewhere. I remind myself of that every day when I look at people who are my inspiration. Just get up even if you don’t know what to do. Just get up. You’d be amazed. I’m not magical, there’s nothing more magical about me than you or the woman reading this, so if I can do this by myself without surgery or drugs or an expensive trainer then it really can be done. You just have to get up.”

JasFly also posted this message to Instagram:
I’m in Essence today. Anyone who knows me (or follows me on social networking) knows I speak a lot about dreams and creating your vision for yourself. I don’t just speak it, I believe it. In 2007 I was hurting and hiding within a life that I didn’t want to live. Now I could give you a million different cliches to express that moment where I decided I wanted something better but the simple truth is one Tuesday afternoon in early October of 2008, I got up. I don’t pretend to have all the answers. I’ve lived out loud while trying to figure it out. But one thing I know for sure is that at any given moment we choose the life we want to lead. ‘Im proud of every part of my past. BEAUTIFUL!



Jennifer Hudson Touches Down In France
Jennifer Hudson was laid back in a white printed tank, black denim skinny jeans, and studded boots, as she arrived in NiceFrance. The 31-year-old singer has kept off the 80 pounds she lost since joining on as Weight Watchers’ celebrity spokeswoman in 2010, and earlier this year she received the Weight Watchers Leader of the Year Award. J. Hud’s currently at work on her third studio album. Catch more pics inside.
As she prepared to leave for the city, she posted the below pic to Instagram..
Taxi taxi can u drop me off in France!!! Here I go singing my way home again!! Come on yal ! Lets go!!!



Rihanna & Her Bestie Hit Up A Weed Haven In Amsterdam
In a pink veiled beanie hat and denim overalls that only Rihanna could pull off, the singer threw on her Converse and hit up the Greenhouse Coffee shop in Amsterdam.  She was spotted leaving out with her best friend Melissa Forde after spending 4 hours inside smoking marijuana.

She posted a few photos from inside and showed off her skills:
They also made an Instagram video of the besties smoking out (even though Rih didn't realize they were shooting vid instead of a flick).  Maybe it's all this weed that has Rih a bit TOO mellow while performing....and it's causing her to get these bad reviews of her Diamonds World Tour performances.

Keep it cute Rih.



AND FINALLY FROM “THE CRAZY PEOPLE SHOPPING AT WALMART” FILES
‘Sleepy Time’
I’m super happy now that I know some unlucky person probably bought those pillows after you graciously broke them in and likely put them back on the shelf….That’s how you get pink eye lady.



HAVE A GREAT DAY!!!
EFREM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers