9/1/16

BUSTED! Baylee Curan caught on Text! I'll set Chris up and teach him a Lesson!


BREAKING: Baylee Curan caught on Text. I'll set Chris up and teach him a Lesson!
We have some details surrounding Chris Brown’s accuser, Baylee Curran, are surfacing. As you know, Curran has accused the singer of putting a gun to her head, early Tuesday morning, at his home.

A new report has surfaced, suggesting that Curran had planned to set Chris up and even sent a text message stating this. After the incident, she allegedly wrote a text message to one of Chris’ friends, name Safari In the text, she wrote:
Hey safari don’t you know this freak Chris brown is kicking me out of his house because I called his friend jewelry fake can you come get me my Uber is messing up if not I’m going to set him up and call the cops and say that he tried to shoot me and that will teach him a lesson I’m going to set his *ss up.
Lol come get me.
 
Safari was said to have responded,
Really that’s f*** up you ain’t going to do that your wrong if you do.
Apparently, the alleged texts are in the process of being verified. Curran has yet to respond to reports about the incriminating text. Where there's smoke...........................

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers