7/14/16

Oh? Mo’Nique Says It Was HER Idea For An Open Marriage!


Mo’Nique Reveals It Was HER Idea For An Open Marriage!
Oscar winner Mo’Nique and her husband of 11 years Sidney Hicks made an appearance on the new FOX talk show “The Preachers,” hosted by John Gray, Dr. E Dewey Smith Jr., Orrick Quick and Dr. Jamal Bryant, to talk about their highly criticized "open marriage."  Think "The Real" with Steve Harvey suits.

John began by asking the couple, who host a podcast about their open relationship, how “open” is their relationship. He then made a comment that the open marriage had to be Sidney’s idea, but apparently, that’s not the case.
The Precious star revealed it wasn’t Sidney’s idea to have an open relationship. It was HER idea. Why? Well, she said she didn’t want to be dishonest with her husband, whom she also called her best friend.

She said she’s an entertainer and sometimes she has the urge to sleep with other men. She didn’t want to keep that secret from her husband, so she came with the idea of an open marriage. The thing is, once Mo brought this idea to her husband, he told her if they’re going to have an open relationship then he would like to sleep with other women as well. Mo said she wasn’t all the way open to the idea at first, but eventually came around to be fair.
She explained, “My best friend said to me, ‘Mama, I’ve loved you since the 10th grade. Do you think you being with another man is going to have anything to do with me loving you? Then he said, do you know if you can be with other men, I can be with other women?’ That’s not what I meant now. But it was my idea because I wanted to be open and honest with the person I was going to spend the rest of my life with."

Following Mo’s response, Jamal Bryant made a joke about his infidelity issues saying, “I believe in open marriage, I just forgot to tell my ex-wife about it. So, it didn’t go well.”

The clip is HERE
We guess….Your Thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers