5/14/16

This IDIOT used her rent money for Beyonce Tix now she's HOMELESS!



This IDIOT used her rent money for Beyonce Tix and now is HOMELESS!
A young Texas woman claims that she is being evicted from her apartment after she blew her rent money on Beyonce concert tickets. 
Houston college student Chyna Johnson, 22, has become a viral Twitter sensation after sharing on the social media site that she was on the verge of being thrown out of her home by her landlord.
The reason? Chyna said that she 'bought Beyonce tickets with my rent money and now I gotta be out by midnight tomorrow'.
The story seemed to have resonated with other fans of the Halo singer, as Chyna's emoji-packed tweet was soon being shared by thousands.  
However, some users were quick to accuse Chyna of fibbing for attention, with one writing: 'Lies. The eviction process is 90 days at minimum . But this tweet is cute.'
But Chyna claims that every word of the story is true, telling BuzzFeed: 'It is real. I got an eviction letter and everything.'
Chyna is still hopeful that things aren't as bad as they seem, however, as she added: 'I’ve never ever been late on rent before so I’m hoping she would have some mercy on me.' 
She added: 'My priorities are definitely in check to be honest. I just am a die-hard Beyonce fan.'
And she is not alone in her feelings, as many of the Twitter users who replied to her tweet insisted that they would have done the exact same thing. 
'Wise decision,' wrote one user. 'Worth it.'
In response to one user saying: 'And I hope you have no regrets,' Chyna responded with a simple zero.
Another wrote: 'Apartments are temporary, Beyonce is forever,' to which Chyna replied that she will be 'putting this on my tombstone.'
Some fans were even petitioning Beyonce to pay for Chyna's rent in recognition of her dedicated fandom, but as of yet, it doesn't seem as if the pop star has seen the tweet.  
Despite the stress at home, Chyna attended the concert on the weekend and posted plenty of Snapchats from the show, including ones of the star herself.

LOL…DUMB ASS!

1 comment:

  1. No way in 5,200 Hells would I spend my RENT money on any concert for ANY pop singer, especially that noodle, pole-dancing chick. NO WAY!!! That's just insane. I would bet Beyoncé is not gonna pay this chick's rent. smdh

    ReplyDelete

Followers