11/2/15

Kirk Franklin’s New CD ‘Losing My Religion’ Available Nov. 13


Kirk Franklin’s ‘Losing My Religion’ Available Nov. 13
The gospel album is available for pre-order everywhere music is digitally sold.
Nine-time GRAMMY® Award winning artist, songwriter and producer, Kirk Franklin’s new album “Losing My Religion” is available for pre-order everywhere music is digitally sold.
Described as his “most intentional body of work,”Losing My Religion” features 13 powerful tracks including the chart topping single “Wanna Be Happy?”
Pre-order ‘Losing My Religion’ today and instantly receive two tracks, “Wanna Be Happy?” and “123 Victory” from the new album. ‘Losing My Religion’the eleventh album from Kirk Franklin, will be available everywhere on November 13, 2015.
The first single from ‘Losing My Religion’  “Wanna Be Happy?,” debuted at #1 on the charts upon its release in August and also became the best first-week, digital single in gospel sales history, selling 11,882 units in its premiere week.

“Wanna Be Happy?” is currently #6 on the Media Base Gospel Singles Chart and #11 on the Urban Adult Contemporary Singles Chart.
Be sure to catch Kirk Franklin performing his latest hit during The 46th Annual GMA Dove Awards, premiering Sunday, October 18 at 8pm ET/9pm CT on TBN.

Kirk Franklin – ‘Losing My Religion’ Pre-Order Links:
iTunes:                 http://smarturl.it/LosingMyReligion-I
Amazon:             http://smarturl.it/LosingMyReligion-A
Spotify:                http://smarturl.it/LosingMyReligion-S

Kirk Franklin’s: ‘Losing My Religion’ Track Listing
  1. Losing My Religion
  2. Miracles
  3. 123 Victory
  4. Road Trip
  5. Pray For Me
  6. Wanna be Happy?
  7. It’s Time feat. Tasha Page-Lockhart and Zacardi Cortez
  8. True Story
  9. Over
  10. When feat. Kim Burrell and Lalah Hathaway
  11. My World Needs You feat. Sarah Reeves, Tasha Cobbs and Tamela Mann
  12. Intercession
  13. No Sleep Tonight
Social Media

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers