8/12/15

The Daily Buzz For Aug 13



Dr. Dre speaks On Abuse Claims By Michel’le ‘I made some f*cking horrible mistakes in my life’
In a recent Rolling Stone cover story, Dr. Dre addresses the 1991 incident when he assaulted TV host Dee Barnes, as well as recent charges of physical abuse by his Nineties girlfriend/singer Michel’le (of R&B Divas LA):
I made some fucking horrible mistakes in my life. I was young, fucking stupid. I would say all the allegations aren’t true – some of them are. Those are some of the things that I would like to take back. It was really fucked up. But I paid for those mistakes, and there’s no way in hell that I will ever make another mistake like that again.

Dr. Dre also reveals the real reason he can come off as a distant figure.
I have social anxiety: I don’t like being in the spotlight, so I made a f*cking weird career choice. That’s the reason for my mystique and why I’m so secluded and why everybody knows nothing about me. I think it added to the character in the movie because people get a chance to see behind the curtain.
If you’re a bitch, you’re probably not going to like us. If you’re a ho, you probably don’t like us. If you’re not a ho or a bitch, don’t be jumping to the defense of these despicable females. Just like I shouldn’t be jumping to the defense of no punks or no cowards or no slimy son of a bitches that’s men. I never understood why an upstanding lady would even think we’re talking about her.

The movie version of their career, Straight Outta Compton, (from director F. Gary Gray) hits theaters August 14th. Click here to read the full interview.


SERIOUSLY? Is Sheree Whitfield Making $250K For "RHOA
Over the weekend, I showed you that former "RHOA" star Sheree Whitfield got her peach back.  We peeped her at Cynthia Bailey's Eyewear Launch party alongside Kenya Moore, Marlo Hampton, Porsha Williams, Phaedra Parks, Kandi Burruss and a few others.  Now, we've got a little insight about Sheree's return.
According to Radar Online, Bravo execs initially offered Sheree $125,000 to return and she thumbed her nose at the offer.  Then, Nene Leakes announced she was leaving the show and it put producers in an interesting predicament.  How do we keep it exciting?

Well.....now that Nene's gone, Sheree's salary has been boosted to $250K (allegedly).  While $250K is a nice chunk of change, Sheree was allegedly pulling in $350K at the height of the four seasons she was with the franchise. But...we hear that her contract is for one year and she can negotiate a raise at the end
Do you believe this? Maybe she can finish building Chateau Sheree!


“Star Wars: The Force Awakens” Serves Up New Still Images!
As if there wasn’t already enough excitement about the upcoming release of “Star Wars: The Force Awakens,” Entertainment Weekly just unloaded a slew of new snapshots.
In the latest cover story, director JJ Abrams discusses his decision to take on the project- “You rarely get a chance to be involved in something that you would typically be an audience for. Katie, my wife, said, ‘If you want to do this and you don’t, you’re going to regret this.’ It was really about being willing to take that leap, and jump into the possibilities of what these characters are doing, and where they are.”
Abrams also notes that this is a ‘one and done’ gig. “No, I’m not going to direct Episode IX, as much as I am deeply envious of anyone who gets to work with this group of people on the future movies.” “Star Wars: The Force Awakens” hits theaters December 18th!


Lil Kim’s Baby Daddy Issues a Public Apology and says ‘I made a lot of mistakes’.
Lil Kim’s baby daddy — Mr. Papers — has had a change of heart and has publicly apologized to the rapper. As previously reported, the former couple share a daughter together and had been feuding over what appeared to be the child’s custody.
Today, Papers posted the message below:

I want to apologize to the girl that I Love and the only girl I will ever Love @lilkimthequeenbee my baby’s mother/ best friend . She is an amazingly beautiful girl inside & out and the realest girl I kno … My heart is with her . I made a lot of mistakes growing up and I even made mistakes after I grew up but one of my biggest mistakes was losing my wife and all that time with my family …

And as u guys can see I’m the type of person that just says exactly what I feel No Chill
I’m just happy I get to be back in my daughters life . She’s my little twin and I won’t ever be away from her no matter what ! All I can say is …God is Real!!! I thank the Big Homie for putting me back with my family
Lets hope they patch things up. We love to see folks LOVING each other!


#TEAMEMPIRE "Empire" Star Grace Gealey Covers "Cliche"
On newsstands... "Empire" star Grace Gealey who opens up about landing her first tv gig, growing up a tomboy and what she's learned from her Oscar-nominated co-stars Taraji P. Henson and Terrence Howard.
Read the full article here and check out the highlights below....

On growing up: I grew up a tomboy, but as I’ve transitioned into adulthood, I’ve embraced my femininity. It’s not extremely girly, but definitely soft and feminine. So because of that, I enjoyed the fashion and style on the show. I loved the navy blue, laced jumpsuit Anika wore, in particular.”
On her connection to Anika: “I identify with being an independent, educated, ambitious woman of color. I identify with being betrayed. I identify with being hurt. I identify with doing things out of emotional eruption that I wasn’t always proud of. She’s human. So yes, I identify with her humanity. And I suspect I’m not the only one.”
On the catfight with Cookie: “It’s something the audience had been waiting to see from the very first episode and to finally give that to them was great. We had a blast shooting the scene and I was psyched to even do some of the stunts, like reacting to Cookie’s punch and flipping onto the pool table!”
On working with Terrence & Taraji: “It’s always wonderful to be around seasoned artists and glean what you can in each moment. I was reminded to take risks. Since this was a new medium for me, I was still negotiating the presence of the camera as I simultaneously created my character’s arc.”
On Season 2: “Expect lots of jaw-dropping moments, revelations, shifting dynamics, and more. You can’t prepare yourself for what you will be privy to.”


PRAY FOR FORMER PRESIDENT JIMMY CARTER! HE HAS CANCER!
Former President Jimmy Carter said Wednesday that he had been given a diagnosis of cancer.

“Recent liver surgery revealed that I have cancer that is now in other parts of my body,” Mr. Carter, 90, said in a statement. “I will be rearranging my schedule as necessary so I can undergo treatment by physicians at Emory Healthcare. A more complete public statement will be made when facts are known, possibly next week.”

The Carter Center said on Aug. 3 that doctors at Emory University Hospital had performed an elective procedure on Mr. Carter “to remove a small mass in his liver.” At the time, Mr. Carter’s office said that “the prognosis is excellent for a full recovery.”

Mr. Carter, who left the White House in 1981, has been among the most active figures in American public life, but his health has been the subject of some speculation in recent months. On May 10, Mr. Carter cut short a visit to Guyana because he was “not feeling well.” But concerns about his condition faded after he appeared in public two days later.

President Obama spoke and sent an official statement on former President Jimmy Carter's cancer diagnosis: "We are rooting for you."
We send our thoughts and prayers!


Urban Legend? Did Nicki Minaj Force Meek Mill To APOLOGIZE To Drake???
OH MY! Rumors are currently circulating that after weeks of slander, Meek Mill has relented and is throwing in the white towel to Drake.

Earlier this morning Meek Mill’s “Wanna Know” diss track went missing on Soundcloud…
and later an Instagram post surfaced allegedly from Meek saying he’s throwing in the towel because “all this killer s*** on social media is like walking ya self into prison.”
HUH?
And now that the post has gone viral, there’s chatter that that lengthy apology real or not, was forced upon him by his girlfriend Nicki Minaj for the sake of her Pink Print tour.
Hmmm…what do YOU think??? And do YOU think that Meek Mill post is even real???


Dwyane Wade WTF????
Basketball star Dwyane Wade, the husband of fashionista Gabrielle Union, has been a darling of men's fashions mags for as long as we can remember.  He's not afraid to take risks and that's a good thing.
In an upcoming issue of the magazine, D. Wade gives us straight Zoolander in a one-piece romper and blue blazer.  And he included a very cocky caption with the pic, "#straghitouttaesquiremagazine #fashion #ifyoucantpullitoffyouwontunderstandit #beendoingthis."

Dwyane said he IS fashion.  And if you "don't understand it," you're the one with the problem.

Oh!


Beyonce Unleashes New Fashion Flix!
Beyonce has released new fashion photos on her personal Tumblr. In the latest round, the 34-year-old mega star serves close-ups, while posing in form fitting nudes (dispelling reports that she may be pregnant), denim shorts, wedged sneaks and a few other looks.
Thoughts?


OMG! Busta Rhymes Threatens To Slap A Fan?
Oh Bussa Buss, violence is never the answer! Apparently, He is on a world tour of whooping a**. Just a week after the rapper allegedly threw a Muscle Milk at someone during an argument, the rapper is now facing accusations of threatening to slap a fan.

According to TMZ, during the 2015 BET Awards Kim Simpson and her friend were getting their lives and accidentally bumped into Buss while dancing. Rhymes caught an attitude an allegedly warning that if it happened again he would, “…bite you and not that kinda bite.” A bit later the girls were in fan mode and tried to snap a pick with Flavor of Love star Deelishis and somehow Busta was caught in the crosshairs. According to Simpson, the “Touch It” rapper stated, “Don’t make me slap you”, then charged after them, but luckily security stepped in the way.

Subsequently, Kim has now filed a police report and cops want to question Busta Rhymes.


Nick Gordon Denies ever Drugging Bobbi Kristina!
Last week Bobbi Kristina Brown's court appointed guardian amended the $40 million lawsuit against her companion, Nick Gordon, claiming he fed Bobbi Kris a lethal cocktail of drugs before submerging her in the bathtub.

Well Nick denies the allegations… In a statement to the media Nick Gordon's lawyer Jose Baez insists,
"The recent lawsuit against Nick is slanderous and meritless. Nick has been heartbroken and destroyed over the loss of his love and it's shameful that such baseless allegations have been presented publicly. Nick has engaged civil counsel and intends to defend the lawsuit vigorously and expose it for what it is: a fictitious assault against the person who loved Krissy most."
Fun Fact: Jose Baez successfully defended Casey Anthony on murder charges in the death of the daughter Caylee.


AND FINALLY FROM “THE CRAZY PEOPLE SHOPPING AT WALMART” FILES
‘GONE TOO FAR’
What the hell are you doing? Like honestly here, what is going through your mind? How do you just not have pants on? Did you put your sneakers on and be like “Oh crap I forgot pants! Guess it’s too late for that now, I’ve already got shoes on”?


HAVE A GREAT DAY ALL!!!
EFREM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers