5/2/15

Why would Press ask Mariah will she Lip Synch at her Vegas Shows?



Why would media ask Mariah will she lip synch at her Vegas Shows?
Earlier this week Mariah Carey arrived in Las Vegas to great fanfare ahead of her show in residence at Caesars Palace, 'Mariah Carey Number 1's'.

During the press junket one reporter refused to keep it cute and dared ask MiMi if she would be using  backing tracks to assist her vocals…

Well Mariah had this to say,
"I mean, I have so many overlapping parts and background vocalists and background things. There’s always some confusion and something about it, but I mean like, if there’s any confusion they’re welcome to come to my house and sing in the shower with me. It’s not a problem."

WOW…At least let the concerts start before all of this..LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers