4/4/15

SAY WHAT? Azealia Banks ‘I want to F*CK President Obama?



SAY WHAT? Azealia Banks ‘I want to F*CK President Obama?
Before her full Billboard cover story surfaces, the mag has given us a taste of what to expect.  From her comments about the President to her rolodex of bedmates....chick is about to have you talking again.
Here are 5 things she says she wants:

1. She Wants Control of Her Life

"There was a point where I was questioning everything," Banks admits. "Am I brushing my teeth at the wrong time? Am I drinking too much? Smoking too much weed? What have I done?'" But that's changed now: "I don't turn to anyone for advice. I do what I want."

2. She Wouldn't Mind Horizontally Hailing the Commander-In-Chief

The rapper admits she has a crush on Barack Obama. "He’s so fine. Those big-ass white teeth and ears hanging off his head? I’m like, ‘Oh my god, I want to f--- the president.'"

3. But She Really Wants to Meet a Meet a Nice Guy

While Banks says she's known to sleep with her female friends and bodyguards (“I love security guards. They’re these big meathead bald white guys with blue eyes"), she's looking for something more permanent: "I want a really smart man, who has a lot of silly jokes and stuff. I have to tone it down if I want to get that," she admits.

4. She Wants to Be Recognized in Her Lifetime

"Celebrities are celebrated, and I don’t think I’m celebrated,” Banks says. “But maybe one day. It would be nice. I just don’t want to be forgotten about while I’m still alive.”

5. She Wants to Write a Fable About Herself

And she's already deep into it. Banks says she listens to the audiobook of Ralph Waldo Emerson’s Self-Reliance and then wakes up at 3 a.m. to drink red wine and work on her passion project: a book that will tell "the fable of Azealia Banks." She adds: "I work during witching hours, 3 a.m., 4 a.m., when the dead writers, the failed writers and the failed musicians who are dead are roaming around.”
Enough for now! You can read the full Azealia Banks cover story now at Billboard.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers