3/16/15

EXPLOSIVE! Ray J, I Never Loved Whitney, I ONLY USED HER HEART!


WOW…Ray J, I NEVER LOVED WHITNEY, I ONLY USED HER AND HER HEART!
In what will turn out to be HORRIFIC revelations of a relationship. Thanks to my peeps over at RWS. There’s Explosive audio surfaces online of Ray J talking about dating Whitney Houston and admitting he played with her heart and used her for fame.

In the undated audio, which appears to have been made before Whitney Houston’s death, Ray J admits playing mind games with Whitney Houston and possibly holding the key to her sobriety.

LISTEN HERE:

also look at excerpts from the interview
And there you have it! He needs his A## kicked. if you ask me!
SIMPLY SHAMEFUL!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Ray J. I used to have a crush on you, Now I think you are a insensitive egotistical pig!!!! I hate you because you have destroyed a lot of women.

    ReplyDelete

Followers