12/10/14

Apollo Nida Says Phaedra BISH, I want my Money from our DIVORCE!



Apollo Nida Says Phaedra BISH I want my Money from our DIVORCE!
Apollo Nida is talking from behind bars…again. For his second interview since starting an 8-year sentence on fraud and other charges, the former “Real Housewives of Atlanta” husband is reacting to his estranged wife Phaedra Parks going through with their divorce.

Apollo isn’t feeling it. You’ll recall, he was hopeful they could work through their issues and eventually reunite as a family. He thought they had a chance since (at that particular time) Phaedra hadn’t officially filed for divorce.
Well…someone from Phaedra’s camp relayed the message that “the divorce is proceeding as planned,” and now Apollo is airing out his frustrations in a new In Touch interview. He told the publication he is not walking away from this divorce with nothing!

He spilled,
“I will not walk away empty-handed, considering all I’ve put into the marriage over the five years. That is completely fair, I think. It wouldn’t be right for her to just take everything and leave me with nothing to come home to.”
Oh…we’re sure Phaedra would say something along the lines of…”were you thinking about that while participating in the criminal act?”

Apollo also feels it’s WRONG to keep his two young sons away from him for 8 years, despite him being in jail. He says he hasn’t seen 4-year-old Ayden and 19-month-old Dylan since he’s been in the pen. He said,
“I can’t see why she would continue to hurt me by not allowing me to see my boys,” Apollo tells ‘In Touch,’ while serving his time at the Federal Medical Center in Lexington, Kentucky.
“This isn’t right. If I don’t see my children for eight years, that would be some bulls---, and I would fight for that right! Who in their right mind would allow children to be away from their father for eight years, regardless of where the father is at in the world?”

Messy.....

1 comment:

  1. that bytch aint gone have no luck she think she being cute bythrowing him under the bus but we all know if he was doing sumn illegal her ass was reaping the benefits .... now she wana tuck tail and run thats y i dont do bytches now if they not leaving u to rot in jail for doing sum shyt to keep they asses dolled up and happy then they robbing u when its time 4 a divorce i jus dnt get it why do women have to be so dam decisive thats y i just keep my head high ..... i cnt deal eve decieved adam and till this day women is still being used by that snake in the Garden and they wonder why we started sleeping with each other i rather do it on the street at my own will then try nd keep u happy fail at it cuz enuff is nvr enudd for yall and then end up like apollo in jail beating off for 8 years in a cell with another man who prolly gon rape me sooner than later if i dnt get the urge to rape him 1st smh smh smh this shyt is cra cra ,,,,, Apollo let her have it all with a mind like that she wont have it all for long .... ! what happened to women who stood by there men no matter what shiddd!!!

    ReplyDelete

Followers