10/9/14

Your Nightcap: Have you met New R&B Artist Eric Bellinger?



Your Nightcap: Have you met Sexy New R&B Artist Eric Bellinger?
Have you met R&B singer Eric Bellinger? He is known very well for his hit single “I Don’t Want Her” and penning hits for some of your favorite artists.

Eric Bellinger released his fifth mixtape called Choose Up Season, a prelude to his upcoming studio album Cuffing Season, and it has set the internet on fire. The sex filled mixtape follows Eric as he meets a young lady at the club, takes her home, and then we all know what happens next. But you can learn a little more about the album below…

LISTEN to Chose Up Season!
Music News Reports: Following the controversy behind the production credit for Nicki Minaj’s “Anaconda,” Eric Bellinger released his Choose Up Season mixtape.
As noted by Rap-Up, Bellinger issues a warning to his R&B competition as he steps into the forefront. “I done put in my time, been behind the scenes / But I’m coming for the crown, to be the R&B king.”
Earlier this month, Bellinger opened up about the controversy surrounding “Anaconda” and Nicki Minaj’s decision to remove his production credit.

“Basically, where it all went wrong, is I did an interview and I spoke upon it before Nicki did,” he explained to the magazine. “I think as an artist she has every right to want to be the first person to speak on her record because it was her song as far as presenting it to the world and performing it. So for me, the creative, behind-the-scenes guy to speak up on it, really I was just answering some questions that they asked me and I thought that I kept it to a minimum but she was still offended by it and felt a certain way. But I still don’t feel like its right to take somebody’s credit away because you’re upset at the way it hit the streets. I was upset at first but now I look at it like whatever’s meant to be will be. I’m not trippin’. I got so many other songs coming out, it’s like, OK cool, you wanna trip? God got me.”

The singer, who has written for Usher and Chris Brown released his 9-track mixtape on Oct. 1. Check out “Wednesday” and view the tape’s tracklisting below.

Take a listen to Eric Bellinger’s new mixtape Choose Up Season right here:


Check out these pics of Eric Bellinger below and let me know what you think of the mixtape in the comments as well. 
You can download the mixtape on HotNewHipHop HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers