10/16/14

HMMMM, Did Tamar Braxton call her Sisters B*tches & H*es?



Did Tamar call her Sisters B*tches & H*es?
There appears to be a tad-bit of drama between the Braxton sisters and it’s spilling out on Twitter.  
Tamar Braxton shared a number of Tweets addressing a few reports that she threw a bit of shade to one of her older sisters.
Reportedly, during a recent episode of Braxton Family Values, there was a disagreement amongst sisters when Trina noted that their eldest sister Toni, had been in the business for 20 years. 

After the episode aired, Traci wrote on instagram:
Apparently, after the episode aired, Traci, Trina and Tamar hopped on Twitter, throwing a few subliminal digs. One of which was allegedly tweeted by Tamar (and then deleted) directed at either Traci or Trina –both of whom used auto tune:
"Do the Grammy’s have a duet with auto tune category yet? Cause…"

Later, Tamar posted the following message on Twitter:
"I want to apologize to my #tamartian friends for my actions on twitter in responding to negative comments! U can believe what u want I ?? & RESPECT my family & FRIENDS and I don’t think for a second that my sister is not TONI ThE BRAxTON I’ve said it on tv, radio to twitter thugs For YEARS!! However, I will NEVER give my hard work, time away from my son, my relationship with my #tamartianfriends to anyone other than To GOD! And neither should you! Not your mother father sister brother husband baby father aunt uncle or whomever! I will remain positive And give my #tamartianfriends the person that they know and NOT fly off the handle and respond to foolishness! Even if it is 100 percent Wrong!!… So with that being said, I NEVER called my sisters B*TCHES or HOES! An HouR later TRiNA and I was at the club popping bottles But people like @iamzoe told my sisters I said that about them!! Who is Still working for them and in their life! But after this I have NOTHING 2say!!! So with THAT being said…. #atlTAMARTIANS come meet me at #FSO2014 & TURn UP and get your life #LetMeKnow if u will b there"
According to Tamar, her sisters were given false information by their assistant, Zo. Zo, who works for Towanda and Traci, chimed in on Twitter writing:

Anywho, they are sisters so we’re sure they’ll work it out — right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers