3/18/14

SIPS: Mona Scott-Young Responds To Love & HIP HOP Lawsuit!


CLICK HERE TO FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER!

Mona Scott Young Responds To Multi-Million Dollar Lawsuit
I see Mona Scott is taking this as a joke, exactly one week after being hit with a $50 Million dollar lawsuit she is breaking her silence on the matter and explaining the drama behind stealing the LHH idea!

Mona Scott tells MTV Rap Fix Live:
“I have to assume there is some basis to it because these are all very legal looking documents. So many times there are paralleled shows being developed within a network and then…may the best cast prevail. But the thing is, it’s a reality show. I didn’t create these people because I didn’t give birth to them. All I did was shine a camera on a segment of the population that I knew well; I have 20+ years in hip hop.

You haven’t really made it until somebody sues you…
And listen the show has been on for 6 years and I just have to wonder did you just wake up one morning and say ‘Hey, I just remembered, I did that show and she stole it from me.’” 
The beauty about the United States of America, the country we live in, is that anyone can sue for anything and from what I’ve heard you haven’t made it until somebody sued you, so I guess I made it [laughs].
Social media…they love you, but when they hate you, they hate you [laughs]! The same people saying “I love ‘Love & Hip Hop’” are the same ones saying ‘I hate you, I hope you get yours!”

I’m not at liberty to speak about it but, what I will say is that I just wanted everybody to use some common sense when processing the information. The truth will prevail that’s all I have to say.

She’s addressing it, so it’s on her mind, and if it’s on her mind, she’s probably worried about it. Lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers