7/25/13

HUH? Kerry Rhodes Claims Kim Kardashian's Baby is HIS not Kanye?



Kerry Rhodes Claims North West May Be His Kid!!!! 
OMG! This is according to HeavenHollywood.com Now we all know about Kerry Rhodes getting ousted for being on the "Down Low" with his ongoing relationship with his male assistant. If you don't remember that story, then refresh your memory by going (here).

Now, Kerry is claiming that not only was he smashing Kim Kardashian during her current relationship with Kanye West, but he "allegedly" has said that "Baby North may be his kid"!!!!  

Catch the TEA when you read below: again according to HeavenHollywood.com
NFL player Kerry Rhodes has recently made claims that he has been sleeping with Kim Kardashian and that her and Kanye West's newborn daughter could be his!!!
The news comes despite recent revelations that Rhodes was linked romantically with a former male assistant.
Rhodes has reportedly sent text messages to several of his NFL friends making the outrageous claim. “Man this could be my baby!! I was f***ing her the same time as K.West was lol,” Kerry wrote in the "alleged" texts.
Truthfully speaking I Efrem I do not believe this one bit!  I think Kerry is trying to find a way to take the heat off of him now that the season is coming up.  He is too insecure to admit that he truly is attracted to men.
I don't like the fact that he tries to drag poor baby North into this. I have never even seen Kim in a picture with Kerry. I have never heard about the two of them hanging out and especially not since Kim has been with Kanye West.

I reached out to sources in L.A that get Kardashian Teas, but I have not yet heard back. I will keep an eye out on this one. And once I hear you will too! Kerry need to have his a** slapped for this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers