6/14/13

Will Smith says he's Giving Up doing Blockbuster Movies!



Will Smith says he's Giving Up doing Blockbuster Movies!
Will Smith obviously wasn’t thrilled with After Earth‘s box office take last weekend (it opened in third place with $27.5 million). But at this stage in his career, Will says, he is less concerned with big-budget films, and more interested in exploring his creativity and artistic nature.

It’s been an absolute necessity that the movie be a blockbuster, but I think I’m going to start moving out of that and finding more danger in my artistic choices,” Will said.
Where exactly this will lead the 44-year-old actor is yet to be seen. Will’s upcoming projects, meanwhile, seem to represent a hybrid of his usual stuff– long-rumored projects include Bad Boys 3, Hancock 2, I Robot 2, and Winter’s Tale, slated for release later this year and co-starring Colin Farrell and Russell Crowe.

I think he’s made a good choice!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers