6/10/13

This 911 Operator chose Facebook to express her Racist Feelings!



Dallas 911 operator April Sims fired after posting racist rants on Facebook!
Photos of the posts, which were available only to her Facebook friends, were provided to a local news station. The tirade against blacks seemed to be motivated by Sims’ time on the job. 
911 operator April Sims was fired by the Dallas Police Department after racist messages posted to her Facebook account were discovered. 
 A Dallas 911 operator has been fired after posting racist messages against African-Americans on her Facebook page.
The Dallas Police Department announced it had fired April Sims, 23, for violating its social media policy.

“Black people are outrageous! They are more like animals, they never know how to act, just loud [expletive] Always causing problems,” stated one of numerous incendiary Facebook messages posted under her name.
The posts were visible only to Sims’ Facebook friends, but photos of them were provided to local news station WFAA.
“I can count on 1 hand the black people I know who don’t have [expletive] for brains!!!” one of Sims' posts stated.  
Sims’ Facebook tirade against blacks seemed to have been motivated by her time on the job as a 911 operator, which began in November.
“I’m a very easygoing person and I will give the shirt off my back to help others,” Sims wrote in another message, “but when call after call are black people fighting and screaming and hitting each other and they want to yell at me and treat me like [expletive] when I’m trying to help, is not cool.”
When asked by another Facebook member what she thought Dallas Police Chief David Brown would make of her statements, Sims was defiant.
 “I stand by every word I said,” Sims wrote. “And do not apologize.”
The Dallas police policy on social media expressly forbids employees from posting messages on social networking sites that negatively affect morale, confidence and respect for the department, the Dallas Morning News reported.

WATCH:


“Number one, I am shocked and it saddens me to know that this is going on and still taking place in today's time, especially here in 911,” Dallas City Councilman Dwaine Caraway told WFAA.......What an IDIOT!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers