6/21/13

BITTER SIPS: Are These Two getting back Together AGAIN?


CLICK HERE TO FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER!

Chris Brown Apologizes To Rihanna Via Facebook, Are They Getting Back Together Again?
Looks like Chris Brown and Rihanna are on the road to repairing their friendship and possibly their relationship! Will Chris Brown and Rihanna get back together again?  Earlier Chris Brown posted he would always love Rihanna followed with a sincere apology:
BadGal RiRi I will always have love for you no matter what. No new friends. We been riding for each other for 9 years. I gotcha back no matter what happens. I’m not gonna let these childish people come between us. Nor the media. I apologize to you from the bottom of my heart. One day I will be able to right my wrongs I did when it came to me and you. We rocking no matter what! #1Love #RealTalk

Rihanna replied on his post with the following message
ill always have love for you too no matter what, you know I’m always here for you and i ain’t going nowhere and can’t nobody change that. Im Team Breezy till the death of me! Cuz when we ride we ride It’s ’til the day we die
Later Rihanna posted on her facebook wall:
The 3 rules of a relationship: Don’t lie, don’t cheat, and don’t make promises you can’t keep
That relationship where you can just be happy and not care what anybody has to say about it.
#Nobodys business

Rihanna is always in the spotlight whether its her music or  her “unapologetic” attitude the bad girl always stays relevant.

Before the apology came Rihanna posted a picture of her body on facebook with the caption ”Look back at it! #Dat A$$”
Of course the picture received thousands of likes and several comments, what caught our attention was the comments from a fan telling Chris Brown he knew he missed that a$$, Chris replied “Noooo you didn’t lol” and the Rihanna chimed in “she got you there lol brought it upon yourself” which he replied” keep looking fine like dat hahaha”

Anyway stay tuned and lets see if these two try and rekindle their relationship.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers