5/13/13

Why Did Anna Wintour SHADE the HELL out of Kim Kardashian?


CLICK HERE TO FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER!

Vogue Cropped Kim Kardashian Out of Kanye West Best Dressed Met Ball Picture!
 Just when we thought Kim Kardashian  has “arrived” she gets cropped out of the Vogue Magazine online slideshow.  Despite being allowed to attend the MET Gala and walk the red carpet, Kim was even invited to Anna Wintour’s house the night before for dinner, but  looks like Vogue’s official opinion of the Kim Kardashian  hasn’t changed at all.

Take a look for yourself, and in all fairness it was a nice picture of Kim Kardashian and Kanye West.
 Keep in mind there were other couples in the Vogue Special Edition Best Dressed:  The 2013 Met Gala  slideshow, and they didn’t crop them out.

Take a look for yourself: Vogue.com, clearly Vogue aint playing with Kim Kardashian.
We also hear Kanye West is so desperate  to get Kim Kardashian in Vogue that he may let them have exclusives first dibs at their baby pictures, but when has Vogue cared on featuring baby pictures???
Tisci,  Givenchy creative director, defends the dress he created for Kim Kardashian.

“She is a really good friend, and I am very happy she came to the Met for the first time. I love Kim. Doing maternity was fantastic. I wanted to have a Kim Kardashian moment, because Kim always supports me. She is the future wife of a really good friend of mine. I wanted to have a moment of family…Kim, Kanye and the baby. It will be a family that I will be close to. Kim said, ‘Ricky, I love what you’re doing so much, I am in your hands.’ I said, we should give her our punk moment with a romantic beautiful flower-printed dress. I have dressed many pregnant women in the past. People can say what they want. To me, pregnancy is the most beautiful thing in the world, and when you celebrate something, you give people flowers. I think she looked amazing. She was the most beautiful pregnant woman I dressed in my career.”

Anna just thought differently!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers