5/4/13

R.H.o.A SHOCKER! Did Porsha FAKE her Marriage?



Did Portis Stewart FAKE her DIVORCE so she could remain on R.H.o.A?
Real Housewives of Atlanta star Porsha Williams 'created a FAKE divorce to save her spot on the reality series'
Porsha Williams may be more mischievous than she lets on.

Now this is according to MediaTakeOut!
The Real Housewives Of Atlanta star has reportedly been faking her divorce from her husband Kordell Stewart. 'Porsha found out that she was NOT going to come back on the show - and both she and her husband [Kordell] desperately wanted to stay on the Housewives,' MediaTakeOut.com reported.

According to the site, she and Kordell strategically planned a dramatic scheme of events that would intrique producers in order to save their spot on the show.
'So they figured if they created a FAKE DIVORCE, like NeNe did - it would be enough drama for them to be asked back.'

Then she claimed that they're still living together but horribly, they no longer speak at all.
'I’m blessed. I’m good. I’m here, I’m standing and I’m just being strong right now,' Porsha said positively as she began her chat.

She then recalled the first moment she knew she was getting divorced after she got a phone call from her sister, telling her to check Twitter.
'I thought, "this is just a crazy joke!"' Porsha - who had thought that the couple were working it through - said. 'I asked my husband … had he filed, and just a long story short, I felt very disappointed and let down,' she told presenter Andy Cohen.
'When I got married, I meant it for life. … I was heartbroken,' she added before explaining that she still lives with Kordell.
But it doesn't sound like much of a choice, as she added 'It’s a difficult situation right now. It’s something I did not want at all.'
'What you saw on the reunion was a wife trying her last try,' she said.
'When you’ve made a vow to that man and that child in your home, you owe him that. … It was a betrayal I suffered from, and that’s something I’ll have to move on with.'
The 40-year-old one-time NFL quarterback lodged legal papers at Fulton County Superior Court in Georgia on March 22, TMZ reports.

But the source told MediaTakeOut: 'They still live together and they are still very much a married couple.'
And the plan is reported to have worked, because Porsha was dropped from the cast until Kordell filed for divorce

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers