5/7/13

Mary Mary Cover June Issue of Ebony Magazine!



Mary Mary Cover June Issue of Ebony Magazine
Mary Mary covers June 2013 issue of EBONY magazine.  In the candid interviews the ladies have given.
Tina Campbell shares how she managed to forgive her husband after his affair:

“Once I became aware [of the affair], I initially wanted to kill my husband…I was considering adjusting the will, the living trust and all that kind of stuff. I did physically try to stab him. Several times…I never got to the point of physical harm, not really, but my words…My words hurt. ”

And Erica Campbell shares about her solo career and how she feels about her hubby going into ministry:

“I feel like my husband has been called to minister…Now I said, ‘Lord, when I first started dating this guy he worked for Death Row Records, but he was from the church. That was a perfect combination for me: a little street, a little church.’”

The “Mary Mary” issue of EBONY hits magazine is on stands Today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers