5/6/13

Hollywood Reporter Calls Nicki Minaj "Ungracious & Unprofessional"!




Access Hollywood Reporter Laura Saltman Calls Nicki Minaj ‘Ungracious & Unprofessional’
Damn, Nicki Minaj has been catching heat for some time now. Ever since she’s been on American Idol and her and the world’s darling Mariah Carey have had BEEF people have been coming for her. First it was Barbara Walters and a few others now it’s Access Hollywood Reporter, Laura Saltman. Nicki only being the Nicki she knows how, went IN on the reporter so she thought anyway. Peep this!

Laura caught Nicki on the American Idol red carpet and tried to get her to chat on whats really going down. Obviously not impressed with the fact that Laura brought up the subject of her twitter rant against Mariah, things got real awkward when Nicki cut her off and said:
“That question didn’t even make sense. So if you want me to insinuate what you’re talking about I’m not going to.”

Before Laura could ask anything else, Nicki rolled her eyes and said, “Okay, goodnight” and walked off
Laura hopped on Access Hollywood’s site to blog about what happened, calling Nicki “ungracious” and
“a mean girl, a cyber-bully who is just perpetuating the problems of social media.”

And that was just the beginning Laura went in and said:

“In my 20 years in entertainment news, I have interviewed close to 5,000 celebrities — people who have bigger bragging rights than Nicki. Men and women who have Oscars, Grammys and Emmys. Yet, by far, she is the most ungracious of anyone I have met.

Each week, she comes backstage for interviews and we are told “two questions only” while her people hover over you and even, at times, have their hand on your arm as you end your interview to make you stop. Waiver from the two-question rule and Nicki herself will walk away. She makes zero eye contact and has no connection to whomever is interviewing her. If she likes your question, she may give you a proper answer. If she doesn’t, she may give you a dirty look and walk off. After she posted mean comments about Mariah on Twitter yesterday calling her “bitter” and “insecure,” I wanted to give her the opportunity to redeem herself or perhaps apologize. I phrased my question that her comments had caused quite a stir online and asked if she had anything to say about it. She looked at me and told me my question made no sense and when I tried to explain it further she just said “goodnight” and walked off in a huff.

Nicki’s comments yesterday on Twitter show who she really is – a mean girl, a cyber-bully who is just perpetuating the problems of social media. When will society finally take a stand and say ‘Enough!’ with all of the hateful, spiteful things people say about each other? We are more connected than ever online but more willing to hide behind our anonymous avatars and be nasty to people we barely know. As a celebrity, I would hope that Nicki would understand her fans look to her as a role model and she should choose her words more wisely. From what I have seen of her behavior since “Idol” began, I’m not sure she is capable of this. She’s a female rapper who should be proud of her accomplishments as a woman not cutting other women down.

The truth is that 20 years from now, Mariah Carey will still be known as one of the best female vocalists of all time. Nicki Minaj – well, I will let you decide that.”

Nicki came back with……
Honestly, if your day was really RUINED because i walked away from a question, rather than discuss something negative, u need a LIFE. Lmao,.

Yo @LilTunechi. This hoe want some trukfit. @LauraSaltman

Like…why? I spk to these ppl every single week. Go above and beyond! And the one time i ignore your ignorance u try to paint a bad pic?

The audacity of you to call me nạsty with your one sided journalism. Thats what u ppl do. Yes. I AM the female Kanye cunt @billybush

Barbz, this is why I stress the importance of hard work, ambition & higher education. These ppl want so bad to keep us down.

But shout out to all the REAL journalists who were there and asked questions about AMBER and the rest of the CONTESTANTS!!! *salutes u*

like that man Billy Bush…like r u the fake ryan seacrest? like my g, who the fuk r u? lmao. i gotta laugh at this shit. i swear to God

I used to let these ppl say whatever they wanted about me, not anymore. I am blessed & highly favored, not afraid of losing your acceptance

I wldve respected her had she pulled me aside like a BOSS. But going to your “friends” to have them lash out against me on TV? grow up hoe

See, nothing scares me….don’t need any show, any audience, any endorsement…God is real. I’m just enjoying life…whr he brought me from

Wow.. is all I can say! Nicki won’t be on Access Hollywood any more I’m sure! LMBO!!

1 comment:

Followers