5/24/13

FOXY BROWN: I NEVER Dissed Jay Z or Beyonce!



Foxy Brown DENIES Bashing Jay-Z & Beyonce
Foxy Brown has denied rumors that she penned a tell-all biography bashing her mentor Jay-Z and his wife Beyonce.
In an interview with TMZ, Foxy shot down the false report (which claimed Jay gave her gonorrhea and took her virginity) saying,
"The atrociousness of this story sickened me to my stomach. Any and everyone involved will be contacted by my attorney. In all my years in the music industry, these are the most disgusting and disrespectful allegations I've ever experienced. This fictitious story ... with NO audio, visual or written interview, clearly was concocted with malicious intent."
She continued,
"Jay has only been wonderful to me and my family, a great friend throughout all the years I've known him and we had nothing but great success as a team."

Foxy also disputed reports that she made distasteful comments about Jay's wife Beyonce.
"Beyonce, his wife, has always been gracious and sweet to me ... I will NOT let any undercover hater create discord and disrespect my name and reputation. This disrespect will NOT be tolerated."

And now we know according to her that it was NEVER True!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers