5/6/13

A$AP Rocky: ‘I Respect Men More For Coming Out’



A$AP Rocky: ‘I Respect Men More For Coming Out’
It would appear ‘Swim Good‘ star Frank Ocean has found a supporter in ‘Fashion Killa’ chart topper A$AP Rocky.
For, in a recent interview with KYSDC, the Rapper slammed closeted gay men and praised the entertainer for the bravery he showed when he revealed he had been romantically involved with a male friend before rising to notoriety.

Rocky’s support below…
He explained:
“That’s his business. I respect men more for coming out. People joke on Frank Ocean a lot but at least he’s not out here fronting. It’s a lot of people, a lot of motherf*ckers be out here, they be the closet motherf*ckers, you know? I don’t respect them. I respect gay men who identify it and who are out with it. I don’t have a problem with gay people at all. So it’s like, that’s his business. It don’t concern me. Number one, I barely get to watch basketball like that as it is. Number two, I don’t even know who this n*gga is that you talking about. Dead a**. He probably has ten times more money than me but I don’t know who he is. We got the Frank Ocean of the NBA now who came out and did what he had to do. Shout-outs to him.”

WATCH:



Good For Him!...Your Thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers