3/15/13

The secret is OUT! The tracklisting for Mrs Carter IS OUT!


CLICK HERE TO FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER!

The Leaked ‘Mrs. Carter’ Track-listing
Beyonce’s ‘alleged’ new album track-list was leaked and R&B Singer/Writer Ne-yo is happy to know that he’s included in that lineup. The new album entitled “Mrs. Carter,” is set to feature artists such as Rihanna, Lady Gaga, Justin Timberlake, Sia, her sister Solange, hubby Jay-Z, Azealia Banks and Ne-Yo.

Ne-yo once he found out said:
“I saw that Beyoncé’s tracklisting just leaked and I’ve got a couple of joints on there, which is good news. I’m very happy about that.
Asked if he believed the leaked tracklist was real, he said: “I don’t know, I mean you never really can tell until the album comes out.”
On the process of working with Beyoncé on the LP, he explained: “I’ve heard some songs from the album so I knew what direction I should be going in. The last thing you want to do is write a song that makes no sense with the direction of the album, so she let me hear some stuff so I knew where to aim.

“I can’t say much else as I’ve been sworn to secrecy! I’m actually happy that no songs have leaked from it yet. Hopefully this is a sign for the future – that music can come out when it’s actually supposed to come out.”

Here’s the supposed track-list:
Alleged Tracklist:
01. Ratchet (feat. Lady Gaga & Azealia Banks)
02. Back 2 Business (feat. Jay-Z)
03. Roller Coaster (feat. Justin Timberlake)
04. Visions (feat. Sia)
05. Dance (I’m Soon Over) (feat. Rihanna)
06. More Than Sex (feat. Ne-Yo)
07. Better Than Ever Before (feat. Solange Knowles)
08. Runway
09. Sensations
10.12 Roses
11. It’s All Over

Are you Beyonce STANS Excited????

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers