3/11/13

Queen Bee Lil Kim is the Video Vixen In Mr. Papers Video!


Lil Kim is the Video Vixen In Mr. Papers Video
I'm sure by now we've all heard the Lil Kim freestyle over Rihanna's track "Pour It Up". Lil Kim spits a verse on the track that made me say to myself, my girl is back!! However, the visual that accompany's the track doesn't feature Lil Kim's verse and is actually a video for her boo thang, Mr. Papers.
Although Lil Kim is in the video, my guess is she decided to play the back while her man played the front and instead of this being a Lil Kim video, we've got ourselves a Mr. Papers video with a Lil Kim cameo.

See what I mean when you view below:

We definitely need to see more from Lil Kim and I'm not just talking cameo appearances either! We need that Queen Bee back! Now what say you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers