3/16/13

Phaedra Parks VS Kenya Moore THE BOOTY WARS!!!


CLICK HERE TO FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER!

RHOA Phaedra Parks Says Kenya Moore Not Outselling Her DVD
The competition between booty fitness is at an all time high. The ladies of Real Housewives of Atlanta, Phaedra Parks and Kenya Moore have both released booty workout DVD’s and who is out selling who? Rumors have been floating that Kenya Moore’s video, ‘Booty Boot Camp’ is outselling Park’s,‘Phine Body: Donkey Booty.’

Wet Paint reports Phaedra said this about Kenya outselling her DVD,
“I would find it interesting if it’s true. I’ve been certified on Amazon three times as a best seller, and my collection has been selling steadily since December – they’ve even outsold Jillian Michael’s DVDs. Kenya’s have just come out on the market, so for her to be outselling me, that would surprise me.”

What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers