2/11/13

Oh My? Miguel Shows Freaky Side, Imitates Sex on Stage


Oh My? Miguel Shows Freaky Side, Imitates Sex on Stage
Yeaa, I really don’t know what to make of this… Miguel has slowly started to lean toward the sexier image side of R&B, but he took it all the way to another level during a recent show in Sweden. The “Adorn” hitmaker actually took his shirt off, and imitated having sex on stage, safe sex that is! Haha. I guess the crowd enjoyed it, but WTF.
Well Maybe you can enjoy it too when you watch HERE!


Thoughts?...LOL!

2 comments:

  1. And the point of this was______________________???? I don't know what song he did this to, perhaps if this clip had the entire performance, I would be more inclined to have a comprehensive thought, BUT whomever decided to share this clip with the masses ONLY wanted us to have the sensationalism of this performance!! Now, NICE BODY... WONDERFUL MOVES... hope he does that in real life..... and I'm sure he was fantasizing about another man... my personal thoughts... BUT this is more tabloid fodder that continues to make US.. BLACK FOLK....look like the pimps, hustlers, whoremongers, ghetto fabulous people that many in mainstream want to believe that we are!!

    ReplyDelete

Followers