2/28/13

Did Clive Davis just CONFIRM Whitney Houston's SEXUALITY!


CLICK HERE TO FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER!

Clive Davis Clears Up Whitney Houston Rumors
In his autobiography, 'The Soundtrack of My Life', Clive Davis comes clean about his own sexuality, and touches on the rumors surrounding his most iconic artist, Whitney Houston...'
The Grio's Chris Witherspoon asked Clive Davis about the persistent lesbian rumors surrounding Whitney Houston and her former best friend and personal assistant Robyn Crawford.

Clive tells Chris,
“As I saw Whitney, and you keep your personal life to a separate side, I really saw her in brief relationships with men. I do write about that. She did have an interim relationship with Jermaine Jackson when he was separated.”
“I know of other boyfriends. I know she went out with Eddie Murphy for a while until she married Bobby Brown. I only knew of Robyn as her assistant, someone she grew up with, since she was a teenager. I just knew the heterosexual side of Whitney.” 

HMMM Thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers