11/30/12

TEA TIME: Has Keyshia Cole been SHOWING HER ORAL SKILLS?




Has Keyshia Cole been caught SHOWING HER ORAL SKILLS? 
Keyshia Cole Reacts To Explicit Photo, & Slams Haters 
A picture leaked online of Keyshia Cole going down on someone other than her husband !!! We are not sure how old this picture is, but clearly someone must be pissed at Keyshia Cole!! NSFW Picture inside, uncensored!!! 
The alleged picture of Keyshia Cole giving a blow job, is not Keyshia Cole …..this is cruddy for someone to release this image, clearly she didn’t know she was being pictured. 
Now a Twitter user by the name of @RedHeadMari has stepped up to say it is her in the x-rated picture being circulated, not Keyshia Cole, as many on the Internet have suggested. Mari took to Twitter to apologize for the mixup. @RedHeadMari tweeted: 

“My ex, whom I have tatted on me, leaked the picture…She also mentions: 
“Damn I’m a different woman than the girl I was…It was me when I was young & dumb.” 
When the image surfaced, Keyshia tweeted: 
“Evil a** haters STAY on some bullsh*t! Y’all wish! Lol! Let em have fun! They seem to enjoy being filthy, I say let emm talk!” 
Then the more the image continued to circulate online, Keyshia became more outspoken: 

“People that have no self respect, you worship! Folks that have a child, a husband, hustled from the bottom up, y’all try to tear down. Shame.” 

Thank goodness that Mari was a real woman and apologized to Keyshia: 
“I’m so sorry I really am, it is soo embarrassing, I was 17 1/2 in the picture, I’m 20 years old now…I’m so sorry. Thanks for being understanding. I know you’re a newlywed & I would never do that to you, I love you!!!” 
Keyshia responded to Mari’s tweet. 
“All these people are saying its me! It’s really really crazy!” 
Pictured below is a current picture of Mari – she does look a lot like Keyshia Cole 

They do look alike I wonder if she’s Bi-Racial too?...LOL! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers