11/10/12

Listen: Keyshia Cole – ‘Woman To Woman (CD Snippets)’


CLICK HERE TO FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER!  

Listen: Keyshia Cole – ‘Woman To Woman (Snippets)’ 

12 days seperate Keyshia Cole fans from her new LP ‘Woman To Woman’. 
However, just in case you can’t wait till then, today saw the arrival of snippets from the R&B driven release…showcasing all the LP has to offer. 
Enjoy:


Woman to Woman Tracklisting

1. “Enough of No Love” feat. Lil Wayne
2. “Zero” feat. Meek Mill
3. “Missing Me”
4. “Trust and Believe”
5. “Get It Right”
6. “Woman to Woman” feat. Ashanti
7. “Wonderland” feat. Elijah Blake
8. “I Choose You”
9. “Stubborn”
10. “Hey Sexy”
11. “Forever” feat. T.I.
12. “Next Move” feat. Robin Thicke
13. “Who’s Gonna Hold Me Down”
14. “Why Lie”
15. “Signature”

Thoughts?

1 comment:

  1. I love u keyshia u r the best I love this album.I love all your albums.why to go I will have to get me a copie.

    ReplyDelete

Followers