11/21/12

It’s OFFICIAL: Kim Zolciak is Exiting R.H.o.A FOR GOOD!!




It’s OFFICIAL Kim Zolciak is Exiting R.H.o.A!
Kim Zolciak Officially Leaves RHOA On December 2 Episode! Explains Why She Left
It’s been known for a while that Kim would leave Real Housewives of Atlanta mid-season and now we know when that will be. Kim will last appear on the hit show on December 2, and she is opening up about why she made that decision for herself!

Kim tells In Touch about her decision to walk away, “I was eight months pregnant and there was so much drama; I just had to walk. I’ve taken on so much in the past five years, but this was the final straw. My priority was the child inside me.”
Apparently all hell broke loose when her cast mates would not understand why Kim couldn’t travel with them to Anguilla for their cast trip. The trip was scheduled just weeks before Kim gave birth to Kash Kade. Kim reveals, “They couldn’t understand why I couldn’t go. Fighting is what we’re known for, but I’ve never disagreed with a pregnant woman. It’s not one life you’re dealing with, it’s two.”

Kim’s last appearance on the show that made her a household name will be on the December 2 episode! Kim says of her departure, “I can’t say it was easy to end that chapter,. After all, I met my husband through this show.”
Will I miss her? NO Her pregnancy should have come first though, But how careful about her pregnancy was she when she still SMOKES?
However Miss NeNe has some parting words for her via Twitter!
Do you think Kim made the right decision leaving RHOA? Will you miss her? Do you think she will return in future seasons?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers