8/19/12

And the 2 NEW faces of Cover Girl Are?????


CLICK HERE TO FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER!


And the NEW faces of Cover Girl Are ????? They're 2 of them!
#1 Pink, She’s The New Face For Covergirl
Pink tweeted ”Guess who’s the new COVERGIRL!!!!!!!!!!!” with an amazing picture of herself glammed up.
Pink, said in a statement: “I have a lot to celebrate. I called my new album The Truth About Love, and the truth is that I have my beautiful family and baby girl, my new music, and now my partnership with COVERGIRL to love.
“Joining a group of women who have always inspired me – to laugh out loud, let my guard down, or play around with my beauty look – is such an honor.”
Congrats to Pink you deserve it girl!


#2 Janelle Monáe Named The New Face of CoverGirl 
CoverGirl just announced they’ve named Janelle Monáe as their newest face, Vogue reports. Monáe’s beauty feels very natural, effortless and refreshing so it’s wonderful to see her acknowledged by the corporate beauty industry. 
The 26 year-old singer opened up to Vogue about her new role as spokesperson, even sharing the Covergirl products she uses on herself: 
“The singer, who does her own makeup for most major performances, has already started experimenting with CoverGirl’s Lash Blast Mascara. “I keep my eyes pretty simple but I like to make [my lashes] a little darker and thicker,” she says. She’s also been dipping into the company’s highly pigmented Lip Perfection line—introduced to her by makeup artist and CoverGirl global creative design director Pat McGrath on the Los Angeles set of her first print campaign two months ago. “She’s not only one of the most talented people in the universe but she’s also one of the sweetest people you’ll ever meet,” says Monáe of bonding instantly with McGrath—who provided a quick solution to her mic-swiping lipstick quandary. “She told me to do the whole lip liner thing first so that it stains my mouth and makes the color last,” she says, before adding with a laugh: “Thank you, Pat!” 
Monáe looks forward to inspiring women to find their own beauty and strength, saying: “I believe in the idea of every woman finding their own beauty superpowers. I want to help redefine what it means to be a strong woman in the music and fashion worlds.” 
She joins Pink as one of the newer faces of CoverGirl. No details have been released on when her ad will debut. 
Check out Janelle’s promotional video:
What do you think of Janelle Monáe and Pink as the new spokeswomen for CoverGirl 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers