6/19/12

WTF!?! Republican radio host calls Obama ‘A MONKEY’!


FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER!

ARIZONA RADIO HOST CALLS OBAMA A ‘MONKEY'!


Barbara Espinosa, the host of an Arizona radio show called “Hair on Fire,” called the President a “monkey” on a recent radio segment. “I don’t believe in calling him the first black president,” she said, “I voted for the white guy myself. I call him a monkey.” When outrage erupted over her racist comments, Espinosa went on the Internet to defend herself. In one comments section, she linked to a Google image search of the words “Obama as monkey cartoon” and wrote, “With a last name of Espinosa I’m anything but racist.” She also wrote a post on her website titled “YES! I Did Use the Word Monkey and Obama in same sentence…” You can listen to her original comments here:


She goes on to say with a last name of Espinosa I’m anything but racist.
That's from the same comment. Apparently, you can play the race card, but only if you're conservative.
And today, on her own website, she climbs up on the cross while simultaneously doubling-down:
YES! I Did Use the Word Monkey and Obama in the Same Sentence
In the article, she copies and pastes the Wikipedia on monkeys and highlights this section:
Monkeys are generally considered to be intelligent.
I believe she may think that this is... complimentary? Justification? Help me out here.
But she doesn't stop, oh no. Remember George Allen's "macaca" comment (of course you do). Well, she just keeps quoting Wikipedia...
Tailless monkeys may be called "apes", incorrectly according to modern usage; thus the tailless Barbary macaque is called the "Barbary ape".
In a state where racism is more or less enshrined by the dominant political party, this is an extremem example of where it'll go if we don't stop it - if good men and women don't push back against horrible people like Barbara Espinosa.
And that's the real tragedy of this. She doesn't know she's a monster. She thinks that being able to spew her racist drivel is worthy of praise:
Unless there has been a takeover of America and free speech is no longer allowed and I can be put to death for making a remark, I refuse to take the fifth. 

Good Lord no wonder the polls are close between him and Romney.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers