6/3/12

SERIOUSLY!?! NeNe 1,000,000.00$ For the next season of R.H.o.A?



FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER!


Nene Leakes To Make A Million For RHOA Season Five?
It’s no wonder Nene has been running around screaming ‘I’m Rich B-tch’ while looking like money. She’s raking in that cash.
As one of the highest paid reality stars in ‘Real Housewives’ history, she brought in an estimated (and reported) $750,000 last season and it is said that she will clock upward of a million for the upcoming RHOA Season five. This doesn’t include her new role on NBC’s ‘The New Normal’ which premieres this Fall.

Meanwhile, although her boisterous attitude made her one of the most popular reality stars out, Nene admits that she decided to calm down a bit once she realized she had a brand to build. She’s smartened up over the past few seasons but she doesn’t think Evelyn Lozada and the ‘Basketball Wives’ have gotten the point just yet. She tells Vibe:
You can say whatever y’all want about reality TV, Atlanta Housewives, we don’t do that. We definitely have had our verbal fights, but never physical fights. I can’t believe the fighting and the bullying. It looks bad. It really looks bad. I don’t like when people say it affects Black women or the Black community. I think it affects all communities. I think it looks bad on women; it looks bad on everybody. When I look at it, I just can’t believe it. And, you know, I’m friends with Jennifer [Williams] and she’s on Basketball Wives. [..] when I watch, I’m like, “How much do they get paid?” [Laughs] My goodness.
And then I think about—they can’t want to do too much in their careers. A good ole argument, everybody likes that every now and then to tune into, but you couldn’t be trying to have too much in your career because that stuff, it don’t work. You can’t represent a product and be that way. That just doesn’t work. That’s one of the reasons when I’m sitting on my show, I’m thinking I’m just tired. Because at some point this can’t even help my future. You know, you would want to think that it would help your future.

I don’t know if apologizing is going to work. It’s great to go back and say, “I’m sorry and I learned from the mistake.” But the damage is done and people saw it. You can do some stuff and people will tune out and never tune back in. It’s sort of like putting a bad taste in somebody’s mouth. Some people may not ever tune in again. You could’ve damaged your career. The person that was looking at you to do something, they may not want to use you now. I can’t take it.

Bloop! Bloop! At least somebody’s gotten the message..

1 comment:

  1. It's calling growing and learning from your past mistakes, would you rather get rich or go broke?

    ReplyDelete

Followers