3/12/12

The Daily Roundup for Mar 12





WILL SMITH SHARES PHOTOS FROM THE SET OF “AFTER EARTH” IN COSTA RICA

Will Smith recently filmed his latest movie After Earth in Costa Rica — scheduled for theatre release in June 2013. It is expected that the film will focus on the Arenal Volcano region of the country, including the caverns and hot springs of the region. Costa Rica is ideal for a futuristic film with its lush surroundings and interesting settings including the limestone caverns. Will, who co-produced and co-stars in the new film, shared photos of his family along with co-star Zoe Kravitz and director/writer M. Night Shyamalan. Check out this candid photo of Will, Jada, Jaden and Willow on the Central America island,


Quick Note the film just recently shot in Philly also and shout out to my Chris Reid who was an extra in the film!


Usher Talks to Ricky Smiley about A LOT!
Usher is getting ready to release a new album and recently spoke about the direction of his new music ex-love Chill and things he loves to do… Following the success of records like “OMG” and “DJ Got Us Falling In Love,” the R&B vet says there will be new sounds on his forthcoming album but will have a little soul too.
“I’ve been trying some different styles of music, touching on different genres but yet still keeping the soul in it,” Usher said Monday.
While he has not revealed the title of his seventh studio album, eight if you count his Live! album, Usher says the current single “Climax is just a small indication of what you guys can look forward to,” Usher told the Ricky Smiley Morning Show.
Usher also talked about life before the internet.saying that nowadays it is all about playing it “smart”.
“You can elect what you choose to respond to,” said Usher. “That’s just called being smart. Imagine me fighting my fans, that’s nuts.”

It’s been more than eight years since 33-year-old R&B singer, Usher Terry Raymond, and his ex-girlfriend, 41-year-old, Rozonda “Chilli” Ocelean Thomas, of TLC, broke up. The two began dating in 2001 and ended their relationship in 2003. This was a major disappointment to many of us, since the couple was a favorite among celebrity pairings. Since then, both parties have moved, on though…or so it seems. Usher was remarried in 2007, to Tameka Foster. And Chilli got her own dating reality show, titled “What Chilli Wants.”
But both were unsuccessful. Usher and Tameka divorced in 2009, and Chilli never did find that man she wanted, through her dating show. Fast forward to the present day, and Usher hit the Rickey Smiley Morning Show. And while there, he talked about the chances for a rekindling of flames between he and Chilli, as well as his upcoming album, and his parenting duties. Peep a few excerpts.
On Parenting:
“Thank God I have a grand-mama, and an aunt, and a nanny, and a team, because it’s a lot. It’s the thing that makes life worth living and worth working hard… I ride them to school in a minivan.”

On what he can cook for his kids:
“I cook a mean hot dog. And I’m really good with re-cooking [pre-made meals].”
On his upcoming album:
“I’m not finished with it yet. I just put out one record, “Climax.” But working on it has been incredible. I’m just working on some different things, and trying some different styles of music; just touching on different genres, but still keeping the soul in it. “Climax” is just a small indication of what you’ve got to look forward to.”

On getting back with Chilli:
“I don’t know. I don’t think that we would get back together. It’s been a long time… It didn’t really work out. She’s a sweet girl, though. I was talking to her not too long ago… Realistically we all have something that we feel like we should have done better or different. But I don’t really live with regret. I’m living in the moment. You gotta live through your mistakes. If you don’t appreciate something at one time, then hopefully it’ll come back around… It’s all in the aesthetic. There’s certain little nuances in a relationship that you might not get in others.”

What he looks for in a relationship:
“I think it’s really good to have good communication. Because I move around and travel a lot. My lifestyle is much different than it has ever been before. I have children now. I’m not going to sit and argue and debate about certain things, and you shouldn’t either. However, if you’re able to hear each other quickly, then we can keep it moving. Any relationship that way is good.”

On social networking with his fans:
“It’s good to be able to have direct contact with your consumer. After having 40 million followers on facebook, if you have an idea or something that you want to give them, you can give it directly to them. This modern age of technology allows us to be able to get to them quickly and hear from them. I love being able to hear what my fans are saying about me and what I’m doing on twitter.”

Usher’s sixth studio album is due for release later this year. His brand new single, “Climax” is available now.


Halle Berry's FOOTWEAR Line GOES On Sale In Berlin
Move over Kanye West, Halle Berry was spotted in Germany recently where she revealed her own footwear collection
Looking flawless, Halle Berry was spotted with Deichmann's chairman of the board Heinrich Deichmann at the shoe chain Deichmann's flagship store in Berlin recenty.
Halle was there for the launch of her footwear line for the company, 5th Avenue, which recently went on sale.
Getting her hustle on, looks like Halle might have rang up a few customers!
Halle inspected the goods with a critical eye.
But still managed to pose for flicks with fans.
WERK Halle!


Dawn Richard Unveils ‘Armor On’ Cover Art & Tracklisting
Former Dirty Money member Dawn Richard is gearing up for the release of her EP “Armor On.” The 10-track EP will be available for download on March 27, via iTunes. Dawn hasn’t let her separation from the BadBoy camp slow her down. The lead single from the EP, “Save Me From You (Remix)” is featured on there – as well as “Black Lipstick.”

Armor On Track List
1. “Intro (Call to Hearts)”
2. “Black Lipstick”
3. “Bombs”
4. “Automatic”
5. “Change (Interlude)”
6. “Heaven” feat. Druski
7. “Faith”
8. “Scripture”
9. “Save Me From U (Remix)”
10. “Outro (The Battle)”


Paula Cook to Fantasia He doesn’t love you. He still loves me!
Obviously Fantasia’s JUMPOFF Antuawn Cook is to have lost interest in their affair and is rumored to be trying to get back with his wife...
From Radar Online
Fantasia Barrino just had a baby with boyfriend Antwaun Cook, but RadarOnline.com has exclusively learned the father is having second thoughts and is actively pursuing his estranged wife, Paula Cook.
According to a family insider, Antwaun regrets giving up on Paula and their two children and while Paula is very hurt by what he did to their family, she's not exactly staying away from him either.
"Paula and Antwaun both ended up at Club RE:Public in Charlotte over the weekend and things got a little cozy between the two," the source said.
"I don't know where Fantasia was, but she definitely wasn't in the club where they were!"
The source continued by saying that while Paula was receptive, she was still a little gun-shy with all the PDA.
"Antwaun was shoving his tongue down her throat and she kept having to push him away without trying to make a scene," the source explained.
"He told Paula that she belongs to him because she's still his wife!"
Fantasia and Antwaun first began dating while he was still married to Paula in early 2010, and after Paula filed a homewrecking court claim the former American Idol star tried to kill herself.
"What Fantasia doesn't know is that through all of this, Paula hasn't changed the locks on the house she once shared with Antwaun," the source revealed.
"And Antwaun still has keys, so you can put two and two together."

The source goes on to tell RadarOnline.com that Paula is a very beautiful woman and Antwaun has always been really attracted to her.
"Antwaun has lost interest in Fantasia," the insider said. "He was even egging people on to take pictures of him and Paula together…he didn't care who knew."….WOW!!
Well Fanny you said it best: “If you don’t want me thn don’t talk….GO AHEAD and free yourself it looks like he did!


Karrine ‘Superhead’ Steffans Puts Husband on Blasts Via Twitter
Well It looks like Karrine “SuperHead” Steffans is just about threw with her husband of a few months as the author recently took to her twitter. Peep her tweets below:
“Sometimes, in relationships, the pleasure is all theirs… You deplete me… I’m tired of being your upgrade…We are not equally yoked… You really deserve someone more basic…I’m tired of pretending your mediocracy is okay with me….I’m tired of pretending I don’t miss G650′s….I’m tired of pretending I don’t deserve a f**king BOSS! I’m tired of you driving my car….I don’t need you to love me. I love me… 

Stop telling me you love me as if you’re doing me some sort of favor… I’m tired of pretending like you shouldn’t be intimidated by the other men in my life. Cuz you should….I’m tired of pretending your d**k isn’t the smallest d**k I’ve ever seen in my life. Cuz it is….I’m tired of pretending your favorite rapper didn’t just beat it up on Friday….Summer is on the way, n**ga. You already know what’s up….*drops mic, walks off stage*

encore:
“I hate your whole face….I’m tired of acting like the sex is good….I hate when you roll all the way over onto my side of the bed to hold me. I’m over here for a reason….I’m tired of congratulating you for accomplishing minuscule s**t.. I should’ve just hired you as a cook and kept it moving. You should really be with that one chick who bagged our groceries this weekend. That’s more your speed. I’m tired of having to go elsewhere for head…I’m tired of you letting your body go, like a b**ch…You know I write books, right? I’m tired of pretending you’re not beneath me…*drops mic, picks up pen * The B**ch is Back…

Better yet seem them for yourself!








Sounds like her favorite rapper girlfriend “Dhea” is going to be Pisst Off about this.


Ja Rule Punished For Calling Radio Show From Prison :
Ja Rule will probably think twice the next time he decides to call in to a radio show. MTV News says the incarcerated rap star has been given a seven-day work detail for calling Sirius XM’s “Ear Candy Morning Show.” Ja called into the program last Wednesday, which was also his 36th birthday. 

A rep for New York State’s Department of Corrections and Community Supervision says Ja had a disciplinary hearing on Tuesday where it was determined that he had made an unauthorized phone call. Ja Rule’s publicist, Melanie Bonvicino, says officials at Mid-State Correctional Facility weren’t happy with a previous interview he did with the “New York Daily News,” and have since “refused all interviews for him.”

Bonvicino says she was concerned that Ja’s punishment would push back his February 2013 release, but that doesn’t appear to be the case. Ja Rule is currently serving a two-year sentence for tax evasion and gun possession charges. He released his new album, “Pain is Love 2,” last week.

Jessica Simpson Bares Her Bump for ELLE April 2012
She's nearing the end of her first experience as a pregnant woman, and Jessica Simpson followed other celebrity moms who bared all by showing off her nude figure on the cover of the April 2012 issue of ELLE.




On the complimenting (and clothed) dual cover, the 31-year-old "Fashion Star" mother-to-be donned a red, stretch pique dress from Narciso Rodriguez while getting a belly smooch from fiance Eric Johnson in an inside shot included in the Carter Smith shot spread.
Meanwhile, highlights from Miss Simpson's interview are as follows. For more, be sure to pay a visit to ELLE!

On hopes for her daughter’s sense:
“Ah swear, ah will croak if she asks me for a pair of Nikes instead of Christian Louboutins!” she blurts out, her Dallas accent swooping back in this moment of heightened anxiety. “Eric is so athletic. We’re gonna have this ath-a-letic girl and I won’t even be able to take her shopping.”

On taking tabloid brutality in stride:
“I’m still standin’,” she drawls. “I grew up very strong! You know, my father used to be an adolescent therapist. I remember sitting at his office, watching the girls walkin’ in and out. Kids doin’ coke at 16…heroin. Pregnant at 14. I could see what I didn’t want to be.”

On her body subconsciously telling her she was pregnant:
“We were goin’ to have an all-day drinking binge,” Simpson says, not shy about saying so. “Gonna ride our bikes, hang out…do naughty things. But I started feeling this overwhelming guilt. Why would I feel guilt at the idea of going out and having cocktails with my friends?”


Miss Karrueche Tran..Chris Brown Girlfriend has a message for you Facebook hackers!
The other day a bogus facebook status attributed to Karrueche Tran, throwing shade at Rihanna, made the rounds on the gossip blogs. 

Yeah. That wasn't Karrueche's Facebook Page...


AND FINALLY FROM “THE CRAZY PEOPLE SHOPPING AT WALMART” FILES
“Phone It In”
Kind of a twist here on “Who Wears It Better?” I’d say this is more of a “Who Stores It Better?” So do you guys prefer the bra strap holster or just sticking it right in the honey pot? Personally I’m a fan of keeping my phone in my pocket because I don’t like the taste of titty sweat while I’m talking, but that’s just me.



HAVE A GREAT WEEK AHEAD!!!
EFREM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers