3/19/12

Blair Underwood Covering UPSCALE Magazine With his SWEXINESS!



Blair Underwood Covering UPSCALE Magazine!
Blair Underwood covers the April 2012 issue of Upscale Magazine! Here’s what the 47-yr-old handsome actor who stars in the upcomingT.D. Jakes Production, ‘Woman Thou Art Loosed: On the 7th Day’ had to share with the publication.
On his upcoming role: “I’m not one, as an audience member, to enjoy or even appreciate being preached to…I go to church for that. But if you can tell a story and people can take that journey with you…and then once they leave, kind of think in retrospect, ‘Oh you know, there was a message, there was a moral to that story,’ that definitely was an asset to me.”
On playing different roles: “What I love more than anything is being able to play a range. Whatever people see you as switch it up. I’m more grateful for longevity that almost anything else in my professional life…. Nothing’s guaranteed in this business. You see a lot of people come and go, fall by the wayside.”

On his wife of 18-yrs, Desiree DaCosta: ”She’s just smarter than I am. She has great insights. She has her perspective, she has her female perspective [and] she has her maternal perspective. I’m always interested in what she says and I respect her opinion…. We just click and fit. We understand each other and support each other and try to respect each other. Failure is not an option.”
Gotta Love Blair! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers