11/22/11

New Couple Alert; Lisa Raye and Bishop Noel Jones?????

CLICK HERE TO FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER!

[Exclusive] Lisa Raye and Bishop Noel Jones New Couple Alert?????
Don’t get me wrong, I know the word speaks about “unequically yoked” 
BUT WHAT?? 
I’ve learned allegedly that LisaRaye McCoy has (for quite some time) been dating Pastor Noel Jones, of Gardena, CA. Rumor has it that the two may be getting married, very soon. LisaRaye, who is a well-known actress, has been married once before (to Premier Michael Misick). Their relationship ended in 2008. Bishop Jones, who is the pastor of the City of Refuge, has been single (as in un-married) for quite some time, but has been married before as well. Rumor has it that things are quite serious between the two and they are really considering marriage. Also, we hear that LisaRaye is trying to shop a reality show on behalf of Pastor Jones, called Keeping Up With the Joneses. Pastor Jones has interests in television and furthering his career, beyond traditional pastoring.
Also, last Sunday, Lisa Raye was in attendance, sitting in the ‘special section’ of the  ‘sanctuary’. Keep in mind, it is common for celebrities to attend this church and she was there, along with her daughter. Anywho, this is all "supposed" speculation,

I hope Bishop Jones saw this here! VIDEO: 
HOWEVER, my sources are reliable, but if you don’t believe me, I won’t hold it against you. Because what does NOT come out in the wash will come out in the wring!...TRUST! 

P.S. Can we envision LisaRaye as a “First Lady”? I know we've all have sinned and come short...But Diamond from  
"The Player's Club"??
Now just STOP and think about that one!

1 comment:

  1. Yes I can visualize her as a first lady and as the next Mrs. Lisa Jones! She played a role in a movie as Diamond but how many have lived that role in the streets? Let he who is without sin cast the first stone! God always takes the weirdest things to confound the wisest people. I love Him, I love Him and that is from the bottom of my heart to the depths of my soul... Ms. Raye's ability to keep it real with Bishop Jakes in this interview and to humble herself in the to the truth of the Lord, (Bishop Jakes uncanny knack to work the word into every situation) is a major sign that she is blessed and highly favored... she is more than able to deliver a Woman of Holiness as well as excellence in standing by the side of a man of God which we see in Bishop Noel Jones. So those who disagree take it up with God because as a family member (spiritually) to the both of them, they aren't interested in the worlds opinion on what God has already ordained! I thank God for the union of the two, I decree longevity, unity and an Agape Love that NO man can tear apart and not too many will understand... in the name of Jesus! Go your way Bishop and 1st Lady elect Noel & Lisa Jones and no that you are doing the will of the "I AM" and never mind the I'm nots, let them go and get their own. This is for God not the world. The Williams Brothers said it best, "Sweep around your own front door before you try to sweep around mines!"

    ReplyDelete

Followers